- 4 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 5 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 6 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 8 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Sports Former Olympic gold medallist shuttler Markis Kido passes away
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- News Kerala CM hints at region-wise restrictions; Lockdown strategy to change after June 16
- Movies Exclusive: Nikita Rawal On Bold OTT Content And Why She Has Declined Such Offers
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Hyundai is offering attractive discounts on its select models for May 2021. The models that are covered under the offers include the Santro, Aura, Grand i10 Nios, i20 and the Kona EV. The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts.
The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on the model and its variant. Discount offers are valid on purchases made between May 1 and May 31. Offers can be availed for purchase made online or at any of the dealerships located across the country. Here are model-wise offer details:
The brand's entry-level offering, the Hyundai Santro is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS
The Grand i10 Nios hatchback is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Aura is also being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Hyundai i20 is being offered benefits for the first time since its launch in the Indian market. The premium hatchback is being offered benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate bonus of Rs 5,000.
Hyundai Kona EV
Hyundai is offering the Kona EV with a cash discount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The crossover EV is available in two variants: Premium and Premium DT (dual-tone) exterior paint scheme.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Offers & Discounts For May 2021
Hyundai is offering attractive discounts to more than 60 per cent of its total vehicle line-up available in the country. This includes some of its popular models such as the Grand i10 NIOS and the i20. The company is also providing an attractive finance scheme, which can be availed online along with the offers.