- 50 min ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- 54 min ago Isuzu MU-X, D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Cars Expected To Launch Next Week: Details
- 2 hrs ago Pratap Bose To Head Mahindra's New Global Design Centre? Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Spied Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- Movies Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Hindustani Bhau Arrested; Here's Why
- News Remdesivir marketing cos to supply 53 lakh vials for Apr 21-May 16 period to states/ UTs
- Lifestyle House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Lite Expected To Arrive 44.5W Fast Charging
- Sports COVID-19: Rahane receives first dose of vaccine
- Finance 10 Best Blue Chip Stocks For Long Term Investment
- Education CBSE 'Dost for Life' App Launched For Well-being Of Students
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hyundai has announced offers and discounts on its select models for April 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on the model and its variant.
The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The models that are covered under the offers include the Santro, Aura, Grand i10 Nios, i20 and the Kona EV.
Offers and benefits are valid on purchases made between April 1 and April 30, 2021. Customers looking to avail offers this month can either visit the nearest showroom or order online on the brand's website. Here are model-wise offer details.
The brand's entry-level offering, the Hyundai Santro is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Grand i10 Nios hatchback is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Aura is also being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Hyundai i20 is being offered benefits for the first time since its launch in the Indian market. The premium hatchback is being offered benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate bonus of Rs 5,000.
Hyundai is offering the Kona EV with a cash discount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The crossover EV is available in two variants: Premium and Premium with Dual-tone exterior paint scheme. It retails at Rs 23.75 lakh and Rs 23.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts, respectively.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Offers & Discounts For April 2021
After the recent price hike in the country, the new set of offers and discounts should help customers planning to purchase a Hyundai this month. The offers will reduce the initial commitment needed for a new car purchase in the country. This includes EV buyers who get a massive benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh in the Kona.