- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Teased Ahead Of India Launch
- 2 hrs ago MG Motor Donates 200 Sustainable Beds Via Credihealth For Covid-19 Affected Patients: Read More!
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha XSR 125 Launched In Europe: Worthy Competitor To The KTM 125 Duke
- 3 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 Deliveries Start In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports Novak Djokovic enjoys himself with fans back at Italian Open
- News Kerala woman killed in rocket attack: Israel official offers help to her family
- Finance 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix: Center Likely To Announce DA Hike For Govt. Employees In June
- Movies Eid 2021: Mammootty, Mohanlal, Dulquer Salmaan And Others Wish Fans
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
- Lifestyle Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things To Donate As Per Your Zodiac Sign
- Technology Redmi Note 10S Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Redmi Note 10: Which One Should You Buy
- Education UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021 Postponed, Exam To Be Held On October 10
Hyundai has announced offers and discounts on its select models for April 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on the model and its variant.
The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The models that are covered under the offers include the Santro, Aura, Grand i10 Nios, i20 and the Kona EV.
Offers and benefits are valid on purchases made between April 1 and April 30, 2021. Customers looking to avail offers this month can either visit the nearest showroom or order online on the brand's website. Here are model-wise offer details.
The brand's entry-level offering, the Hyundai Santro is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Grand i10 Nios hatchback is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Aura is also being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Hyundai i20 is being offered benefits for the first time since its launch in the Indian market. The premium hatchback is being offered benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate bonus of Rs 5,000.
Hyundai is offering the Kona EV with a cash discount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The crossover EV is available in two variants: Premium and Premium with Dual-tone exterior paint scheme. It retails at Rs 23.75 lakh and Rs 23.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts, respectively.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Offers & Discounts For April 2021
After the recent price hike in the country, the new set of offers and discounts should help customers planning to purchase a Hyundai this month. The offers will reduce the initial commitment needed for a new car purchase in the country. This includes EV buyers who get a massive benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh in the Kona.