- 12 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 18 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 21 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: US Open champion Dominic Thiem pulls out
- Technology Nokia C30 Spotted At FCC: Here’s What To Expect?
- News Covid-19 confusion deepens as 25 per cent of new black fungus patients have no coronavirus record
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Hiked Again Even As Global Crude Prices Slip From Multi Year Highs
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram Twitter Review: Here’s What Twitterati Feel About Dhanush-Karthik Subbaraj’s Film!
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Hyundai has announced offers and benefits on its select range of models for the month of February 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on model and variant.
The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The models that are covered under the offers this month include the Santro, Grand i10 Nios, Aura, Elantra and the Kona EV.
Offers and benefits are valid on purchases made between February 1 and February 28, 2021. Customers looking to avail offers this month can either visit the nearest showroom or order purchase online on the brand's website. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Hyundai Santro is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000. Customer choosing the 2020 MY are being offered an additional Rs 10,000 discount, which is included in benefits.
The Grand i10 Nios succeeds the older generation Grand i10. The Nios is the third-generation model of the hatchback and is currently being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000.
This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount. The 2020 model buyers receive an additional cash discount of Rs 20,000 included in the total benefits.
The Hyundai Aura is the brand's compact-sedan offering that is based on the Grand i10 Nios hatchback. The Aura is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 70,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 30,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
Additional cash discount of Rs 20,000 is being offered to customers purchasing last year manufactured model.
The Hyundai Elantra is the brand's flagship sedan model sold in the country. It is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 70,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000. However, the exchange bonus is being offered for customers purchasing 2020 MY of the sedan.
The brand's electric crossover SUV is also part of February 2021 offers. The company is offering the Hyundai Kona EV with a cash discount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The crossover EV is available in two variants: Premium and Premium with Dual-tone exterior paint scheme. It retails at Rs 23.75 lakh and Rs 23.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts, respectively.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Offers & Benefits For February 2021
Hyundai cars continue to receive a host of offers from the company in the second month of the year 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits on its electric crossover SUV, which will help with faster EV adoption in the country and help cater to the growing demand of EVs in the Indian market.