- 4 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 8 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 11 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Technology Windows 11 Is Real And People Are Already Using It: Download Windows 11
- Movies Pearl V Puri Case: Victim’s Mother Named As Co-Accused; Karishma & Asmita React To Pearl Being Granted Bail
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The Hyundai AX1 micro SUV has been teased. Hyundai has teased us once again, this time with a set of teaser images of its upcoming micro SUV, codenamed AX1. Hyundai has high hopes with this new micro SUV and is planning to introduce the AX1 in South Korea first.
The teasers reveal that Hyundai's new micro SUV will sport a familiar design language reminiscent of the current generation of Hyundai SUVs with an upright nose and split headlights. The headlights are circular and are surrounded by circular DRLs-mimicking a pair of eyes.
The teaser doesn't give out the the position of indicators, but It is possible that the indicators may be positioned just above the headlamps. The second image reveals a large, horizontally-placed single-piece tail lamp unit.
The tail lamp unit appears quirky in design and comprises triangular lighting elements positioned in such a way that it looks as if they come together to form a hexagon. If Hyundai decides to launch the AX1 in India, it will go against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Mahindra KUV 100 NXT and the upcoming Tata HBX.
We expect Hyundai's new AX1 to come packed with class-leading features and a range of small yet capable petrol engines. If Hyundai plans to launch the AX1 in India, we do expect it to arrive with almost all the features seen on International models. Hyundai India might make use of the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit that currently does duty in the Grand i10 NIOS and Aura
Thoughts On Hyundai AX1 Micro SUV Being Revealed
It is not clear when we can expect the AX1 to reach our shores, but we can assure you that Hyundai will definitely bring the AX1 to India. India is the perfect market for micro SUVs and Hyundai knows just as much.