- 8 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 9 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 10 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Hyundai AX1 micro SUV has been teased. Hyundai has teased us once again, this time with a set of teaser images of its upcoming micro SUV, codenamed AX1. Hyundai has high hopes with this new micro SUV and is planning to introduce the AX1 in South Korea first.
The teasers reveal that Hyundai's new micro SUV will sport a familiar design language reminiscent of the current generation of Hyundai SUVs with an upright nose and split headlights. The headlights are circular and are surrounded by circular DRLs-mimicking a pair of eyes.
The teaser doesn't give out the the position of indicators, but It is possible that the indicators may be positioned just above the headlamps. The second image reveals a large, horizontally-placed single-piece tail lamp unit.
The tail lamp unit appears quirky in design and comprises triangular lighting elements positioned in such a way that it looks as if they come together to form a hexagon. If Hyundai decides to launch the AX1 in India, it will go against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Mahindra KUV 100 NXT and the upcoming Tata HBX.
We expect Hyundai's new AX1 to come packed with class-leading features and a range of small yet capable petrol engines. If Hyundai plans to launch the AX1 in India, we do expect it to arrive with almost all the features seen on International models. Hyundai India might make use of the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit that currently does duty in the Grand i10 NIOS and Aura
Thoughts On Hyundai AX1 Micro SUV Being Revealed
It is not clear when we can expect the AX1 to reach our shores, but we can assure you that Hyundai will definitely bring the AX1 to India. India is the perfect market for micro SUVs and Hyundai knows just as much.