- 10 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 14 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- 14 hrs ago INS Vikrant Sea Trials Begin — All You Need To Know About The Made-In-India Aircraft Carrier
- 14 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift Bookings Open: New Teaser Released Ahead Of India Launch
- Technology Amazon Freedom Festival Sale: Discount Offers On Camera, Laptops, Smart Watches, Tablets, And More
- Movies Discovery+ Announces Star-Studded Content Line-Up Featuring Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Panday & Others
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test Day 1 Highlights: Rohit-Rahul hold guard after Bumrah, Shami shine for visitors
- News Coronavirus: Tamil Nadu makes negative COVID-19 report must for those coming from Kerala
- Finance RBI New Rule- Be Extra Careful When Issuing Cheque For Payment Or Else Bear Penalty
- Education List Of Fake Universities 2021 Declared By UGC: Check Statewise List Of 24 Fake Universities
- Lifestyle Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
The Hyundai Alcazar price starts at Rs 16.30 lakh and bookings are open via the dealership or online for Rs 25,000. The waiting period for the Alcazar is 4-6 weeks.
Variant & Seat (S) Configuration Details
|Alcazar Variants||P 2.0 MT||P 2.0 AT||D 1.5 MT||D 1.5 AT|
|Signature||6 S||NA||6 S||NA|
|Signature (O)||NA||6 S||N||6 S|
|Prestige||6 S / 7 S||NA||6 S / 7 S||NA|
|Prestige (O)||NA||6 S||NA||7 S|
|Platinum||7 S||NA||7 S||NA|
|Platinum (O)||NA||6 S||NA||6 S|
7 S: 7 Seater
The Alcazar is priced between Rs 16.30 lakh and Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India) and is available in 6 and 7-seater configurations. Deliveries of the SUV is underway across the country. Here are all the variant-wise prices.
Hyundai announced that it has received over 4,000 bookings for the Alcazar so far. Out of the total bookings, the manual and automatic variants are in equal demand. The company also announced that 55% of customers have bought the Alcazar diesel model.
Hyundai Signature Club Dealerships
The Alcazar's top Signature variant will be available exclusively at Hyundai Signature dealerships in the country. The Signature dealerships is a new programme by the brand to enhance the buying experience for technically-savvy customers.
Once the dealerships undertake the Signature Club programme, Hyundai will train the staff to offer the premium buying experience to customers visiting exclusive showrooms.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Alcazar & Which Variant To Go For
The Alcazar Platinum Petrol AT variant is DriveSpark's suggested choice for those looking out for a 7-seater SUV with a panoramic sunroof. The suggested variant offers value for money and the convenience of an automatic transmission. We believe this variant will have the most demand.