- 31 min ago Tata Motors To Increase Prices Again — Third Price Hike In 2021 For Tata Cars
- 58 min ago Honda City Gets Google Assistant Feature: Fifth-Generation Sedan Gets Voice-Commands
- 2 hrs ago Tata Ace Gold Petrol CX Launched At Rs 3.99 Lakh: India’s Most-Affordable 4-Wheeler LCV
- 3 hrs ago Benelli 502c Launched In India At Rs 4.98 Lakh: 46bhp, TFT Display & USD Forks Available
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Bags TENAA Certification; Up To 12GB RAM, 512GB Storage Tipped
- Finance Hiring Intent Picks Up Substantially For July-September Quarter
- News Saddened by ruckus in Parliament says Om Birla
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Games organisers justify COVID-19 measures
- Movies Actor Venu Arvind Admitted To Hospital Post Brain Surgery
- Lifestyle 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- Education MP Board 12th Result 2021 Pass Percentage And Highlights
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Hyundai Alcazar price starts at Rs 16.30 lakh and bookings are open via the dealership or online for Rs 25,000. The waiting period for the Alcazar is 4-6 weeks.
Variant & Seat (S) Configuration Details
|Alcazar Variants||P 2.0 MT||P 2.0 AT||D 1.5 MT||D 1.5 AT|
|Signature||6 S||NA||6 S||NA|
|Signature (O)||NA||6 S||N||6 S|
|Prestige||6 S / 7 S||NA||6 S / 7 S||NA|
|Prestige (O)||NA||6 S||NA||7 S|
|Platinum||7 S||NA||7 S||NA|
|Platinum (O)||NA||6 S||NA||6 S|
7 S: 7 Seater
The Alcazar is priced between Rs 16.30 lakh and Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India) and is available in 6 and 7-seater configurations. Deliveries of the SUV is underway across the country. Here are all the variant-wise prices.
Hyundai announced that it has received over 4,000 bookings for the Alcazar so far. Out of the total bookings, the manual and automatic variants are in equal demand. The company also announced that 55% of customers have bought the Alcazar diesel model.
Hyundai Signature Club Dealerships
The Alcazar's top Signature variant will be available exclusively at Hyundai Signature dealerships in the country. The Signature dealerships is a new programme by the brand to enhance the buying experience for technically-savvy customers.
Once the dealerships undertake the Signature Club programme, Hyundai will train the staff to offer the premium buying experience to customers visiting exclusive showrooms.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Alcazar & Which Variant To Go For
The Alcazar Platinum Petrol AT variant is DriveSpark's suggested choice for those looking out for a 7-seater SUV with a panoramic sunroof. The suggested variant offers value for money and the convenience of an automatic transmission. We believe this variant will have the most demand.