- 40 min ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 1 hr ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors To Increase Prices Again — Third Price Hike In 2021 For Tata Cars
- News Uttar Pradesh: PM Modi to interact with beneficiaries of food security scheme on August 5
- Movies The Suicide Squad Early Review: Critics Call James Gunn's Film A Miracle Blockbuster
- Lifestyle August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Sports Havildar Soman Rana, who lost his right leg in mine blast in 2006, to compete in Tokyo Paralympics 2020
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Hyundai Alcazar price starts at Rs 16.30 lakh and bookings are open via the dealership or online for Rs 25,000. The waiting period for the Alcazar is 4-6 weeks.
Variant & Seat (S) Configuration Details
|Alcazar Variants||P 2.0 MT||P 2.0 AT||D 1.5 MT||D 1.5 AT|
|Signature||6 S||NA||6 S||NA|
|Signature (O)||NA||6 S||N||6 S|
|Prestige||6 S / 7 S||NA||6 S / 7 S||NA|
|Prestige (O)||NA||6 S||NA||7 S|
|Platinum||7 S||NA||7 S||NA|
|Platinum (O)||NA||6 S||NA||6 S|
6 S: 6 Seater
7 S: 7 Seater
The Alcazar is priced between Rs 16.30 lakh and Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India) and is available in 6 and 7-seater configurations. Deliveries of the SUV is underway across the country. Here are all the variant-wise prices.
Hyundai announced that it has received over 4,000 bookings for the Alcazar so far. Out of the total bookings, the manual and automatic variants are in equal demand. The company also announced that 55% of customers have bought the Alcazar diesel model.
Hyundai Signature Club Dealerships
The Alcazar's top Signature variant will be available exclusively at Hyundai Signature dealerships in the country. The Signature dealerships is a new programme by the brand to enhance the buying experience for technically-savvy customers.
Once the dealerships undertake the Signature Club programme, Hyundai will train the staff to offer the premium buying experience to customers visiting exclusive showrooms.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Alcazar & Which Variant To Go For
The Alcazar Platinum Petrol AT variant is DriveSpark's suggested choice for those looking out for a 7-seater SUV with a panoramic sunroof. The suggested variant offers value for money and the convenience of an automatic transmission. We believe this variant will have the most demand.