- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA Pre-Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Ola Announces Hypercharger Charging Network For Its Electric Two-Wheelers: Details & More!
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Announces Temporary Production Halt For Maintenance Work: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- Technology First Look At iPhone 13 Mini; Familiar Design With Better Upgrades?
- News In CJI Bobde’s last hearing, Centre given time to file reply on supply of essentials during pandemic
- Sports IPL 2021: Axar Patel rejoins Delhi Capitals squad
- Movies Ram Charan Goes Into Self Isolation After His Vanity Van Driver Passes Away Due To COVID-19
- Finance Nifty Pharma Underperforms In A Volatile Market
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Lifestyle Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Hyundai is getting ready to showcase the all-new Alcazar SUV for the Indian market very soon. The new Hyundai Alcazar is an extended seven-seater version of the brand's Creta SUV offering. Once introduced in India, the new seven-seater SUV will be positioned above the Creta and below the Tucson in the Indian lineup.
However, according to the latest report by Motorbeam, the Alcazar SUV has been spotted testing once again. The test mule as seen in the images are fully covered and releases only a few details about the car. The test mule of the car was seen equipped with diamond-cut alloy wheels, dual-tip exhausts, wraparound tail lamps and split LED headlamp.
In a previous article, the Alcazar's interiors were spied showcasing the second and third rows of the upcoming SUV offering. The spy pics also confirm that the SUV will be offered in both six and seven-seater configurations. The six-seater version of the Hyundai Alcazar is expected to be offered only on the top-spec variant. It will also come with premium captain seats in the second row, finished in dual-tone leather upholstery.
In terms of design, the new Hyundai Alcazar will come with a slightly revised styling at the front. The side is expected to remain mostly identical, apart from the extended overhang post the c-pillar. The rear profile is also said to be revised, all of which will help the Alcazar differentiate itself from the Creta.
Powering the all-new Hyundai Alcazar will be the same set of petrol and diesel engine options that does its duty on the Creta. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units and the 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine. Power and torque figures will also remain unchanged, as will the transmission options.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Alcazar Spotted Testing
The Hyundai Alcazar SUV has been among the most awaited models, ever since it was first spied testing in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Alcazar once introduced in India will go up against the likes of the MG Hector Plus and the Tata Safari SUV.