- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Hyundai will launch the Alcazar in India sometime in the coming days. The Alcazar is essentially a three-row version of the Creta SUV. Ahead of its launch, Hyundai has begun dispatch of the Alcazar SUV in India.
According to the report from Autopunditz, the company has shipped 1,360 units of the Alcazar in May 2021. This marks the imminent launch of the Alcazar in the Indian market. Additionally, deliveries of the upcoming three-row SUV could begin right after its launch in the country.
The Hyundai Alcazar's launch in the Indian market was postponed due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The three-row SUV will arrive sometime this month after getting postponed from its initial launch timeline of April 2021.
The Alcazar will be available mainly in six trims: Signature, Signature (O), Prestige, Prestige (O) and Platinum, Platinum (O). The 6 and 7 seat configurations will also be limited depending on the trim. The company will be offering the Alcazar in a total of six paint schemes — here are all the details.
As mentioned before, the Alcazar will share most of its design and features with the Creta SUV. However, there are some noticeable changes made to the Alcazar. This includes the addition of the third row of seating with an increase in the wheelbase of 150mm longer than the Creta, which stands at 2,610mm.
The Alcazar will feature multiple powertrain options. The petrol engine offering is via a 2.0-litre ‘NU' four-cylinder DOHC naturally-aspirated engine. It produces a maximum of 157bhp and a peak torque of 192Nm.
On the other hand, it will also be offered a 1.5-litre diesel engine option. It is the same four-cylinder turbocharged unit from the Creta that produces a maximum of 115bhp and a peak torque of 250Nm. Both engines will be offered with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed torque converter automatic.
Some of the features that are expected on the Alcazar include LED headlamps with DRLs, LED taillamps, dual-tone alloy wheels, roof rails, and all-around body cladding; among others.
Features on the inside include a large touchscreen a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay along with Hyundai's connected technology, a fully digital instrument cluster, a 360-degree camera, wireless phone charger, automatic climate control and more.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Alcazar Dispatched In May 2021 Ahead Of India Launch
Hyundai seems to have kickstarted the proceedings for the launch of the Alcazar in the Indian market. The launch of the upcoming three-row SUV had been postponed for a couple of months due to the Covid-19 pandemic. However, the Alcazar will be soon launched to rival the Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus, Mahindra XUV500 and the upcoming Jeep Commander.