- 7 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 11 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 15 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals pacer Kartik Tyagi ecstatic after match-winning final over against Punjab Kings
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Realme, Poco, Samsung, Oppo, Motorola Planed To Launch New Smartphones
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Winner Is Arjun Bijlani? Netizens Congratulate The Naagin Star Ahead Of KKK 11 Finale
- News Afghanistan crisis, China's assertiveness, ways to contain terrorism to figure in Modi-Biden talks
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By HDFC Securities For Potential Upside Up To 54%
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Honda Cars India launches the next-generation Honda Connect mobile application by introducing the Honda Action on Google. The feature is currently available in the fifth-generation Honda City which also features Alexa remote capability.
With the latest feature, the 5th Gen City now works with 'Ok Google' commands on the Honda Connect platform. This includes 4 new functionalities with 36 features that deliver enhanced safety, convenience and peace of mind to its customers.
The Honda Action on Google will offer 10 voice-enabled features which can be executed via Google Assistant-enabled devices like Google Nest Speakers, Android phones and more. The Action is also supported by iOS devices and can be used on text-based commands on both devices.
With the voice commands, owners can operate various functions of the car remotely. This includes Air conditioning, lock and unlock doors, ask to check the car's status, find my car, remote boot opening, locate my car, battery status check, fuel status, service features such as RSA, pollution and insurance.
Additionally, the newly introduced features in Honda Connect include:
- Valet Alert: Sounds an alert & notification in case the vehicle is driven outside the fence area set.
- Fuel Log Analysis: This feature will provide a graphical representation of many features such as Fuel filing trend; Kilometres driven; Cost per Km; Fuel Consumed and Fuel Cost.
- Cost of Maintenance Analysis: Showcases trend of expenses in the categories of Periodic maintenance (free and paid service), General repair (Accessory and normal repair), Body and Paint (Insurance paid and customer paid).
- Enhanced options for Service Products: Customers will be able to book Value Added Services along with regular Service Booking through Honda Connect App.
According to the company, the Honda Connect platform has been developed keeping in mind the customer's hyperactive lifestyle and the current demand for technologically enhanced features offering instant and seamless communication between the car and the owner.
Mr Rajesh Goel, SVP & Director, Sales and Marketing, Honda Cars India said, "Consumers are increasingly seeking products and solutions that make their life easier and caters to their on-the-go lifestyle in a seamless manner. As we celebrate the anniversary milestone of our successful 5th Gen Honda City, we are delighted to introduce a voice-based Google Assistant interface with our Honda Connect platform which will offer convenience to stay connected with your car while performing daily routine activities."
Thoughts About The Fifth-Generation Honda City Getting Google Assistant Feature
Honda has announced new and improved features of the fifth-generation City. The voice commands introduced by the company on the sedan provides owners with a whole way to interact with their cars via their smartphone using Google Assistant. This way they can check and control a ton of features remotely.