- 2 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 2 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 16 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- News PM to chair meeting to review COVID situation in Varanasi
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Rajeev Hanu Wins The ‘Golden Pass,’ Gains Advantage Of Having Immunity From Nominations
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Sports IPL 2021: Can't rely on just boundaries, rotating strike is crucial on slow tracks, says VVS Laxman
- Lifestyle Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Honda Cars India have announced a new set of offers and discounts for the month of April 2021. The automaker has introduced offers only on the select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the Indian market.
Models covered under the offers this month include the Jazz, Amaze, WR-V and the fifth-generation Honda City. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 38,851 are being offered depending on the model and variant. The offers include either cash discounts or accessories and exchange bonuses.
In addition to the above offers, existing Honda customers are offered a loyalty bonus of Rs 5,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 9,000. The offers are valid on purchases made between April 1 to April 30, 2021. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the Honda Jazz, the company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,248 this month. The offer includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 15,000 or accessories of up to Rs 17,248.
The offer also includes an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. The Honda Jazz is the brand premium-hatchback offering in the country and rivals the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Hyundai i20 and more.
The Honda Amaze is the brand's entry-level model in India. The Amaze compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 38,851 depending on the variant. All trims except for the SMT petrol is offered with a cash discount of Rs 17,000 or accessories of Rs 17,105 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
On the other hand, the Amaze SMT petrol trim is offered with maximum benefits. This includes a cash discount of Rs 20,000 or accessories of Rs 23,851 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The WR-V is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,527 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Alternatively, WR-V customers can choose to opt for accessories worth Rs 17,527 instead of a cash bonus.
Fifth-Generation Honda City
Finally the brand's best-selling sedan model, the fifth-generation Honda City. The new City is offered an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000. Customers can avail the exchange offer only when they sell their old car to the showroom.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Offers & Discount For April 2021
Honda has introduced offers yet again on select cars sold in the country. With cars prices shooting up, these offers will reduce the up-front commitment while making a new car purchase. The fifth-gen Honda City has been the brand's best-seller since its launch last year.