- 53 min ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 13 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 14 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- News Further curbs in Karnataka to tackle COVID-19 after April 17
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Says Partial Lockdown In Maharashtra Will Affect Schedules, 'But Shall Prevail Eventually'
- Finance LIC's Alert: Don't Attend To Calls From Unverified Sources
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Spotted On Geekbench; Official Teaser Out In India
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Other Divas Inspire Us To Up Our Denim Jeans Style
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB Match Analysis: Glenn Maxwell redeems himself
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Honda Cars India have announced a new set of offers and discounts for the month of April 2021. The automaker has introduced offers only on the select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the Indian market.
Models covered under the offers this month include the Jazz, Amaze, WR-V and the fifth-generation Honda City. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 38,851 are being offered depending on the model and variant. The offers include either cash discounts or accessories and exchange bonuses.
In addition to the above offers, existing Honda customers are offered a loyalty bonus of Rs 5,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 9,000. The offers are valid on purchases made between April 1 to April 30, 2021. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the Honda Jazz, the company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,248 this month. The offer includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 15,000 or accessories of up to Rs 17,248.
The offer also includes an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. The Honda Jazz is the brand premium-hatchback offering in the country and rivals the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Hyundai i20 and more.
The Honda Amaze is the brand's entry-level model in India. The Amaze compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 38,851 depending on the variant. All trims except for the SMT petrol is offered with a cash discount of Rs 17,000 or accessories of Rs 17,105 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
On the other hand, the Amaze SMT petrol trim is offered with maximum benefits. This includes a cash discount of Rs 20,000 or accessories of Rs 23,851 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The WR-V is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,527 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Alternatively, WR-V customers can choose to opt for accessories worth Rs 17,527 instead of a cash bonus.
Fifth-Generation Honda City
Finally the brand's best-selling sedan model, the fifth-generation Honda City. The new City is offered an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000. Customers can avail the exchange offer only when they sell their old car to the showroom.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Offers & Discount For April 2021
Honda has introduced offers yet again on select cars sold in the country. With cars prices shooting up, these offers will reduce the up-front commitment while making a new car purchase. The fifth-gen Honda City has been the brand's best-seller since its launch last year.