- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021: AB de Villiers explains how he deals with various challenges of T20 format
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Honda Cars India have announced a new set of offers and discounts for the month of April 2021. The automaker has introduced offers only on the select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the Indian market.
Models covered under the offers this month include the Jazz, Amaze, WR-V and the fifth-generation Honda City. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 38,851 are being offered depending on the model and variant. The offers include either cash discounts or accessories and exchange bonuses.
In addition to the above offers, existing Honda customers are offered a loyalty bonus of Rs 5,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 9,000. The offers are valid on purchases made between April 1 to April 30, 2021. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the Honda Jazz, the company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,248 this month. The offer includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 15,000 or accessories of up to Rs 17,248.
The offer also includes an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. The Honda Jazz is the brand premium-hatchback offering in the country and rivals the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Hyundai i20 and more.
The Honda Amaze is the brand's entry-level model in India. The Amaze compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 38,851 depending on the variant. All trims except for the SMT petrol is offered with a cash discount of Rs 17,000 or accessories of Rs 17,105 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
On the other hand, the Amaze SMT petrol trim is offered with maximum benefits. This includes a cash discount of Rs 20,000 or accessories of Rs 23,851 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The WR-V is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,527 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Alternatively, WR-V customers can choose to opt for accessories worth Rs 17,527 instead of a cash bonus.
Fifth-Generation Honda City
Finally the brand's best-selling sedan model, the fifth-generation Honda City. The new City is offered an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000. Customers can avail the exchange offer only when they sell their old car to the showroom.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Offers & Discount For April 2021
Honda has introduced offers yet again on select cars sold in the country. With cars prices shooting up, these offers will reduce the up-front commitment while making a new car purchase. The fifth-gen Honda City has been the brand's best-seller since its launch last year.