- 1 hr ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 13 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 17 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 22 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- Movies Friends‘ James Michael Tyler AKA Gunther Opens Up About Stage 4 Cancer Diagnosis
- News DCGI's expert panel to review Phase 3 trial data of Covaxin today
- Sports PSL 2021: Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans: Sultans enter final, United to face Zalmi in Eliminator
- Finance Indian Bank Shares Surge Over 3% On QIP Issue
- Lifestyle Jennifer Winget Or Rubina Dilaik, Who Pulled Off The Floral Printed Sky Blue Pantsuit Better?
- Technology Realme To Launch Its First DIZO Product On July 1
- Education Bihar DElEd Registration 2022 Begins, Apply Before July 5
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Honda Cars India have announced a new set of discount offers in May 2021. The company is offering discounts on its select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the market. This includes the Jazz, Amaze, and WR-V models.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 27,000 are being offered depending on the model and variant. The offers are valid on purchases made between May 1 to May 31, 2021. Here are model-wise offer details:
The Honda Jazz is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 21,908 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 10,000 or accessories of up to Rs 11,908. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000.
The Honda Jazz premium hatchback is offered as a petrol-only model in the market. The Jazz retails between Rs 7.55 lakh and Rs 9.79 lakh for the top-spec ZX CVT variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Amaze is the brand's entry-level model in India. The Amaze compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 27,298. All variants of the compact sedan except SMT petrol are offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
While the Amaze SMT petrol trim is offered with a cash bonus of up to Rs 10,000 or accessories of up to Rs 12,298. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The Honda Amaze continues to be offered in petrol and diesel engine options. The compact sedan retails between Rs 6.22 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh for the Exclusive Edition of the Amaze. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The WR-V is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 22,158 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 10,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000. Alternatively, WR-V customers can choose to opt for accessories worth Rs 12,158 instead of a cash bonus.
The Honda WR-V is among the few compact SUVs sold in the country that are currently offered with petrol and diesel engine options. The Honda WR-V currently retails between Rs 8.62 lakh and Rs 11.05 lakh for the top-spec VX variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company is also offering a couple of additional offers for existing customers. These offers are in addition to the above-mentioned offers and are valid on purchases of all models present in the brand's line-up. The offer includes a Rs 5,000 loyalty cash discount and a Rs 9,000 exchange bonus.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Discount Offers In May 2021
The Indian automotive market has seen prices of vehicles getting increased due to the rising manufacturing costs in the country. The offered from Honda will help reduce the new car retail prices by a significant margin. Honda is among the very few automakers in the country who have registered positive sales growth for the last month.