- 4 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 8 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 11 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Exclusive: Rumi Jaffery Writes On Sushant Singh Rajput - Read His Heartfelt Note
- Technology Windows 11 Is Real And People Are Already Using It: Download Windows 11
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Honda Cars India have announced a new set of discount offers in May 2021. The company is offering discounts on its select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the market. This includes the Jazz, Amaze, and WR-V models.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 27,000 are being offered depending on the model and variant. The offers are valid on purchases made between May 1 to May 31, 2021. Here are model-wise offer details:
The Honda Jazz is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 21,908 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 10,000 or accessories of up to Rs 11,908. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000.
The Honda Jazz premium hatchback is offered as a petrol-only model in the market. The Jazz retails between Rs 7.55 lakh and Rs 9.79 lakh for the top-spec ZX CVT variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Amaze is the brand's entry-level model in India. The Amaze compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 27,298. All variants of the compact sedan except SMT petrol are offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
While the Amaze SMT petrol trim is offered with a cash bonus of up to Rs 10,000 or accessories of up to Rs 12,298. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The Honda Amaze continues to be offered in petrol and diesel engine options. The compact sedan retails between Rs 6.22 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh for the Exclusive Edition of the Amaze. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The WR-V is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 22,158 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 10,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000. Alternatively, WR-V customers can choose to opt for accessories worth Rs 12,158 instead of a cash bonus.
The Honda WR-V is among the few compact SUVs sold in the country that are currently offered with petrol and diesel engine options. The Honda WR-V currently retails between Rs 8.62 lakh and Rs 11.05 lakh for the top-spec VX variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company is also offering a couple of additional offers for existing customers. These offers are in addition to the above-mentioned offers and are valid on purchases of all models present in the brand's line-up. The offer includes a Rs 5,000 loyalty cash discount and a Rs 9,000 exchange bonus.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Discount Offers In May 2021
The Indian automotive market has seen prices of vehicles getting increased due to the rising manufacturing costs in the country. The offered from Honda will help reduce the new car retail prices by a significant margin. Honda is among the very few automakers in the country who have registered positive sales growth for the last month.