- 7 hrs ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
- 1 day ago Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- 1 day ago Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Movies Aryan Khan Drugs Case: NCP’s Nawab Malik Says NCB Must Explain Role Of Sameer Wankhede's Friend As 'Witness'
- News NCB officer Sameer Wankhede condemns Malik's comments: My morale will not go down, I will work even better
- Sports Delhi’s Hemlata and Maharashtra’s Aarya dominate on Day 1 at 5th Elite Women’s National Boxing Championships
- Technology Vivo Y72t With Dimensity 810 SoC, 64MP Dual Cameras Goes Official; Price, Full Specifications
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
Honda Cars India has released its monthly sales report for April 2021. According to the report, the company has registered a monthly growth of over 27 per cent in the domestic market last month. The Japanese automaker has registered 9,072 units sales in April.
In comparison, Honda had registered 7,103 units of sales in March 2021. This is 1924 units less than the sales registered in the previous month. Boosting these number Honda had also announced a set of attractive offers last month.
Comparing the April 2021 sales numbers with the same month last year, the company had registered zero units sales. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the massive auto slowdown, Honda did not sell even a single unit in April 2020. However, the sales numbers from other automakers also reflected the same last year in April in India.
Commenting on the sales performance, Mr Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President and Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "The current health calamity has struck the entire nation and at this time nothing is more important than the health & well-being of our countrymen. Of course, it has had an impact on the business and deliveries in the marketplace."
He further added, "Many parts of the country have been on safety-related lockdowns in the last couple of weeks and we see this continuing in the month of May 2021. We are working closely with all our stakeholders and assisting in every possible way to tide through this situation."
Honda Cars India also exports a few of its models to various international markets such as European countries, South Africa and more. The company has exported a total of 970 units last month. This is a tad bit less than the 1069 units exported in the month of March 2021 from India.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Sales Report For April 2021 In India
Honda has managed to register positive monthly growth in April 2021 amidst the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country. This will give the brand a huge boost during these testing times. Honda was also offering attractive discounts in the month of April, which would have attracted more customers.