- 4 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 5 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 6 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News 111 mucormycosis patients undergoing treatment in Mumbai: BMC
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Dimpal Bhal Is Back; The Mohanlal Show To Get An Extension?
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Honda Cars India has released its monthly sales report for April 2021. According to the report, the company has registered a monthly growth of over 27 per cent in the domestic market last month. The Japanese automaker has registered 9,072 units sales in April.
In comparison, Honda had registered 7,103 units of sales in March 2021. This is 1924 units less than the sales registered in the previous month. Boosting these number Honda had also announced a set of attractive offers last month.
Comparing the April 2021 sales numbers with the same month last year, the company had registered zero units sales. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the massive auto slowdown, Honda did not sell even a single unit in April 2020. However, the sales numbers from other automakers also reflected the same last year in April in India.
Commenting on the sales performance, Mr Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President and Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "The current health calamity has struck the entire nation and at this time nothing is more important than the health & well-being of our countrymen. Of course, it has had an impact on the business and deliveries in the marketplace."
He further added, "Many parts of the country have been on safety-related lockdowns in the last couple of weeks and we see this continuing in the month of May 2021. We are working closely with all our stakeholders and assisting in every possible way to tide through this situation."
Honda Cars India also exports a few of its models to various international markets such as European countries, South Africa and more. The company has exported a total of 970 units last month. This is a tad bit less than the 1069 units exported in the month of March 2021 from India.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Sales Report For April 2021 In India
Honda has managed to register positive monthly growth in April 2021 amidst the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country. This will give the brand a huge boost during these testing times. Honda was also offering attractive discounts in the month of April, which would have attracted more customers.