- 23 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 1 day ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 1 day ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs KKR: Full List of Award Winners, Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Highlights
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay's 66th Film With Vamshi Paidipally And Dil Raju
- Technology Vivo X70 Pro Plus, X70 Pro Price In India Revealed; Here's How Much The New Flagships Cost
- News Bharat Bandh on 27th September 2021: What is Open, What is Closed
- Finance 8 Countries Where Rupee Is Stronger
- Lifestyle Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Honda will be launching the Amaze facelift in India on August 18. The company has just announced that the new Amaze has gone into production at the brand's facility in Tapukara, Rajasthan.
The Amaze facelift has started pre-launch bookings of the new Amaze. The new compact sedan can be booked online or at dealerships for a token amount of Rs 5,000 and Rs 21,000, respectively.
The outgoing model of the Honda Amaze is currently in its 2nd Generation. It is also the brand's largest selling model. The company has decided to give a facelift to the 2nd generation compact sedan to give it a fresh appeal.
According to the company, It is a contemporary and premium model offering ‘One Class Above Sedan experience' with its bold design, sophisticated & spacious interiors, outstanding driving performance, advanced features, and safety technologies.
Speaking about the developments, Mr Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President & Director, Sales and Marketing Honda Cars India Limited said, "After the successful ramp-up at our manufacturing plant streamlining supplies for all models, we have begun the mass production and despatches of New Amaze to ensure availability of cars across the network from the time of launch. We are confident, the new Amaze with its more premium & sophisticated offering will appeal to our customers and be the perfect choice for their families."
The Amaze facelift will be getting its mid-cycle update with slight tweaks on the exterior and the interior. However, mechanically, the upcoming facelifted compact-sedan will remain unchanged from the outgoing model.
Starting with the exterior, the new Amaze could feature new LED headlamps, redesigned bumpers and possibly a new alloy wheel design as well. This will enhance the looks of the compact sedan.
Interiors of the new Amaze are expected to receive a couple of upgrades as well. This includes new seat upholstery and a few other tweaks such as an improved AC filter and more. Additionally, Honda could add a few more features to the lower-end trims of the Amaze facelift sedan.
As mentioned earlier, the engine and transmission options will remain the same on the facelifted model. Currently, the Amaze is offered with 1.5L i-DTEC diesel and 1.2L i-VTEC petrol engine options.
The manual diesel powertrain produces 98bhp and 200Nm of torque, while the CVT automatic diesel powertrain produces 78bhp and 160Nm of torque. On the other hand, the petrol engine is also offered with a five-speed manual and CVT automatic transmission options. However, the power output remains the same at 88bhp and 110Nm of peak torque.
With all the changes, the It Amaze facelift could see a price increase of around Rs 25,000 over the outgoing model. The compact sedan currently retails between 6.32 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Honda Amaze Facelift Production Commences Ahead Of India Launch
The Honda Amaze facelift production commences ahead of the India launch. The best selling model from the brand will be getting the much-needed facelift to help compete against its rivals in the country. The Amaze rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Aura and the Ford Aspire in the Indian market.