- 9 hrs ago Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Will Be Available In Five Different Colours; Pricing Starts From Rs 11.99 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Kia Carnival Launched In India At Rs 24.95 Lakh: New Limousine Plus Variant Introduced
- 14 hrs ago Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Lifestyle Parivartini Ekadashi 2021: Date, History And Significance Of This Festival
- News Schools, colleges in Uttar Pradesh to remain shut on Friday, Saturday in view of heavy rains
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam To Get An Indonesian Remake, Confirms Antony Perumbavoor
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Honda is gearing up to launch the Amaze facelift in India on August 17. The upcoming facelifted version of the compact sedan is expected to feature a host of changes inside and out.
According to the latest media report, the Amaze facelift will be getting its mid-cycle update with slight tweaks on the exterior and the interior. All these changes are expected to give the compact sedan a fresh look.
Starting with the exterior, Honda is expected to equip the Amaze with LED headlamps, redesigned bumpers and possibly a new alloy wheel design as well. The chrome elements on the car could see an increase as well.
Moving to the interior changes on the Amaze facelift, it is expected to receive new seat upholstery that gives the cabin a fresh appeal. The compact sedan is also expected to see a few feature additions such as an improved AC filter and enhancements made to the existing ones carried over from the outgoing model.
Honda could make several features standard across all variants of the new Amaze adding more value. Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the company could also introduce a few new exterior paint schemes. None of the changes is confirmed by the brand. Honda is yet to officially confirm the Amaze facelift launch next month.
Moving to the pricing, the Honda Amaze is currently offered in two engine options and retails between Rs 6.22 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Once the facelifted model is launched, the pricing of the compact sedan is expected to increase by Rs 25,000 and can take the starting price to around 6.5 lakh, ex-showroom.
The outgoing Amaze is offered in two engine options. The 1.5L i-DTEC diesel comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic. The manual diesel powertrain produces 98bhp and 200Nm of torque, while the automatic diesel powertrain produces 78bhp and 160Nm of torque.
On the other hand, the 1.2L i-VTEC petrol engine is also offered with a five-speed manual and CVT automatic transmission options. However, the power output remains the same at 88bhp and 110Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17
The Honda Amaze is currently the best-selling model for the brand in the Indian market. As a result, the company is looking to give the compact sedan a fresh appeal with a facelift. However, this could also impact the pricing. The Amaze rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Aura and the Ford Aspire in the Indian market.
Source: Autocar India