- 56 min ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- 1 hr ago Honda CB200X Review Video — USD Forks & 17bhp: Ideal For Off-Road Usage? Watch The Video!
- 2 day ago Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- 2 days ago Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Things You Need To Know About The Jungle Theme Of Salman Khan Show
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs MI: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy tips, Possible Playing 11, Match prediction
- Technology Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE To Receive Three Major Android Updates
- News Modi, Biden meet: India, US call for perpetrators of 26/11 attacks to be brought to justice
- Finance DoP Introduces Charges For ATM transactions On ATM Outlets of lndia Post
- Lifestyle R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
Honda is gearing up to launch the Amaze facelift in India on August 17. The upcoming facelifted version of the compact sedan is expected to feature a host of changes inside and out.
According to the latest media report, the Amaze facelift will be getting its mid-cycle update with slight tweaks on the exterior and the interior. All these changes are expected to give the compact sedan a fresh look.
Starting with the exterior, Honda is expected to equip the Amaze with LED headlamps, redesigned bumpers and possibly a new alloy wheel design as well. The chrome elements on the car could see an increase as well.
Moving to the interior changes on the Amaze facelift, it is expected to receive new seat upholstery that gives the cabin a fresh appeal. The compact sedan is also expected to see a few feature additions such as an improved AC filter and enhancements made to the existing ones carried over from the outgoing model.
Honda could make several features standard across all variants of the new Amaze adding more value. Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the company could also introduce a few new exterior paint schemes. None of the changes is confirmed by the brand. Honda is yet to officially confirm the Amaze facelift launch next month.
Moving to the pricing, the Honda Amaze is currently offered in two engine options and retails between Rs 6.22 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Once the facelifted model is launched, the pricing of the compact sedan is expected to increase by Rs 25,000 and can take the starting price to around 6.5 lakh, ex-showroom.
The outgoing Amaze is offered in two engine options. The 1.5L i-DTEC diesel comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic. The manual diesel powertrain produces 98bhp and 200Nm of torque, while the automatic diesel powertrain produces 78bhp and 160Nm of torque.
On the other hand, the 1.2L i-VTEC petrol engine is also offered with a five-speed manual and CVT automatic transmission options. However, the power output remains the same at 88bhp and 110Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17
The Honda Amaze is currently the best-selling model for the brand in the Indian market. As a result, the company is looking to give the compact sedan a fresh appeal with a facelift. However, this could also impact the pricing. The Amaze rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Aura and the Ford Aspire in the Indian market.
Source: Autocar India