- 1 hr ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 To Get A 130 Bhp Petrol Engine; The Most Powerful In Its Segment
- 18 hrs ago TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- 21 hrs ago Tata Safari Gold Edition Launched In India At Rs 21.89 Lakh: Two Variants, Leather Seats Available
- Lifestyle Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- Finance Submission of Digital Life Certificates To Be Allowed From This Date
- Movies Sonu Sood Evaded Tax Worth Over Rs 20 Crore, Says I-T Department
- Technology Motorola To Launch Tablet With Stock Android Via Flipkart
- News RN Ravi assumes office as Tamil Nadu Governor
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Honda opens bookings for the Amaze facelift in India ahead of launch. The new compact sedan can be booked online or at dealerships for a token amount of Rs 5,000 and Rs 21,000, respectively.
The Amaze facelift will be launched on August 18, 2021, with deliveries said to begin soon. Ahead of its launch, the company has also released a new teaser, which revealed the headlamp and tail-lamp of the upcoming new compact sedan.
The company will be giving the Amaze a mid-cycle update with slight tweaks on the exterior and the interior. All these changes are expected to give the compact sedan a fresh look.
Starting with the exterior, Honda is expected to equip the Amaze with LED headlamps, redesigned bumpers and possibly a new alloy wheel design as well. The chrome elements on the car could see an increase as well.
The Amaze facelift is expected to receive a new seat upholstery that would give the cabin a fresh appeal. The compact sedan is also expected to see a few feature additions such as an improved AC filter and enhancements made to the existing ones carried over from the outgoing model.
Engine & Transmission
The Amaze facelift is likely to carry forward the same engine options as the outgoing model. The 1.5L i-DTEC diesel comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic. The manual diesel powertrain produces 98bhp and 200Nm of torque, while the automatic diesel powertrain produces 78bhp and 160Nm of torque.
On the other hand, the 1.2L i-VTEC petrol engine is also offered with a five-speed manual and CVT automatic transmission options. However, the power output remains the same at 88bhp and 110Nm of peak torque.
Variants, Colours & Pricing
Honda could also make several features standard across all variants on the new Amaze facelift. Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the company could also introduce a few new exterior paint schemes. Honda is yet to officially confirm the changes on the Amaze facelift next month.
Regarding pricing, the Honda Amaze and other models in the brand's line-up recently received a price increase in the country. It currently retails between 6.32 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Once the facelifted model is launched, the pricing of the compact sedan could increase by Rs 25,000.
Thoughts About The Honda Amaze Facelift Bookings Open
Honda is gearing up to launch the Amaze facelift in India this month. The compact sedan will be getting a mid-cycle upgrade to give it a fresh appeal. This could increase the pricing of the sedan by a significant margin. The Amaze rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Aura and the Ford Aspire in the Indian market.