- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 3 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 4 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News PM Modi chairs high level meet, reviews availability of oxygen & medicines; Gets briefed on Mucormycosis too
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Sports Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's COVID fund-raising campaign gathers steam, nearly Rs 11 crore raised
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Ford has launched the EcoSport SE SUV variant in the Indian market. The Ford EcoSport SE carries a price tag of Rs 10.49 Lakh for the Petrol and 10.99 Lakh for the diesel variant. All the prices mentioned above are ex-showroom India. The car has already started arriving at the dealerships and the booking for the model has also commenced.
The Ford EcoSport SE, the new variant features design cues borrowed from its American & European peers, where the compact SUV is sold without a rear-mounted spare wheel.
"Customers increasingly follow global benchmarks in design and look for things that are unique and distinctive, just like the new EcoSport SE," said Vinay Raina, executive director, Marketing, Sales and Service at Ford India. "The SE carries forward EcoSport's fun to drive credentials as well as its rich legacy of outstanding safety and best-in-segment technologies like SYNC 3."
Apart from the redesigned tailgate and a new dual-tone rear bumper that sports a silver applique, the SE variant retains EcoSport's overall design that appeals with a bold grille, 16-inch alloys and high ground clearance that enhance its SUV credentials. It also gets the SYNC 3 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as Ford PassTM integration.
Mechanically, the new EcoSport SE is being offered with both the 1.5-litre three-cylinder TiVCT petrol and the 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engines. The petrol mill produces 120bhp of power and 149Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the oil burner produces around 98bhp of power and a peak torque of 215Nm. Both the engines will be paired to Ford's five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts About The New Ford EcoSport SE
The new Ford EcoSport variant has been introduced based on customer feedback and this time the company is hoping to see an increase in the appeal for the SUV. The new Ford EcoSport will go up against the likes of the Renault Kiger, Nissan Magnite, Kia Sonet and the Tata Nexon in India.