- 49 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Movies Spotted : Rashmika Mandanna Arrives In Mumbai, To Resume The Shoot Of Goodbye
- Sports French Open 2021: Novak Djokovic fights back from two sets down to clinch his 19th Grand Slam title
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Force Motors unveiled the new Gurkha SUV at the 2020 Auto Expo, with an expected launch scheduled to take place sometime at the end of last year. However, the launch plans were postponed amidst the lockdown. However, the company has replied to one of the questions that was asked to it on its social media platform. According to the reply the company has said that the new Gurkha SUV will launch in the month of May this year.
The BS6 Force Gurkha will feature LED DRLs surrounding the main circular headlamps, a single-slat grille, fog lamps, squared wheel arches, sidestep, bonnet-mounted indicators and snorkel mounted on the right-fender. We can also expect more features on the top-spec variant, which could be offered with additional equipment such as windscreen rails, roof rails, alloy wheels and many more.
On the inside, the new Gurkha will get features like a touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, captain seats in the second row and plenty others. The BS6 Force Gurkha will also be offered with side-facing third-row seats; among others.
Mechanically the new Force Gurkha is expected to be powered by a new Mercedes-Benz sourced 2.2-litre and 2.6-litre diesel engine options. While power and torque figures of both engine options are yet to be revealed, they are expected to come paired with a manual gearbox as standard. Power will be sent to the rear wheels, although the higher-spec trims could feature a 4x4 setup as well.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Force Gurkha BS6
The Force Gurkha is a popular all-terrain capable SUV offering in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the BS6 Force Gurkha will go up against the likes of the new Mahindra Thar. Prices for the new Gurkha are expected to be at a slight premium compared to its predecessor.