- 23 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
The Force Gurkha BS6 off-road SUV's official images have been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. This is the first sign in a long time indicating towards the launch of the Gurkha BS6 in the country.
Leaked images posted by Vikram Kanwar on one of the Facebook Groups reveals the BS6 Gurkha in the orange paint scheme with an updated front fascia. The SUV in the images is all kitted-up with official accessories, much like the concept SUV showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo.
The BS6 off-road SUV was showcased nearly 15 months ago and we have been waiting for its arrival in the market for a long time. However, with official images getting leaked, we can expect Force Motors to launch the Gurkha BS6 soon in the country.
Starting with the biggest change will be made under the hood of the Gurkha. The off-road SUV will be powered by an updated 2.6-litre diesel four-cylinder engine that produces a maximum of 90bhp and a peak torque 200Nm of torque.
The engine will come mated to a standard five-speed gearbox with the power being sent to all four wheels. It will continue to feature manual locking differentials and a low-range gearbox to tackle difficult terrains.
The 2021 Gurkha will feature an all-new front fascia that is similar to the concept SUV showcased at the Auto Expo. This includes a revised grille, redesigned headlamp clusters and a new bumper. Some of the other exterior features of the new BS6 SUV include all-around body cladding, revised taillamps, tail-gate mounted spare tyre and more.
The interiors of the off-road SUV will be heavily updated with a host of new features. It is expected to receive a new touchscreen infotainment system placed at the centre of the dashboard, a new instrument cluster with a MID display, individual seats in the second row and newly designed circular air vents as well; among others.
The leaked images also showcase some of the aftermarket accessories that will be offered by the company for the off-roader. Starting from the front, the 2021 Force Gurkha SUV has been fitted with accessories such as a windshield protector, a roof rack, and a side step.
Thoughts About The Force Gurkha BS6 Official Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The Force Gurkha has not been on sale for close to 15 months. While its primary rival was, the Mahindra Thar was launched last year and has been the talk of the town since. Whether this will affect sales of the BS6 Force Gurkha when launched in the country, remains to be seen.