- 9 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 19 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 21 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- Finance Central Govt Employees To Get Non-Productivity Linked Bonus For The FY-2020-21
- News ISI wants to instil terror in minds of non-Muslims in Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Dia Mirza On 20 Years Of Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein: The Film Made Me Believe That I Have Chosen The Right Path
- Technology Tagg Verve Plus Review: A Smartwatch For The Health-Conscious
- Sports Arsenal 2-2 Crystal Palace: Vieira denied on Gunners return by last-gasp Lacazette
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Lifestyle Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Mahindra XUV700 is the brand's latest addition to its product lineup in India and here are five things you should know before booking your Mahindra XUV700.
The new Mahindra XUV700 looks a lot more premium, sophisticated and mature than the Mahindra XUV500 yet retains a similar silhouette as the Mahindra XUV500.
This is because the Mahindra XUV700 uses an evolutionary design of the Mahindra XUV500, and it must be said that the designers have done an excellent job at it. The whole design is further complemented by the use of flush door handles instead of the traditional pull-type door handles.
On the inside, the Mahindra XUV700 feels even more premium, sophisticated and mature than the Mahindra XUV500, thanks to the wide horizontal elements on the dashboard, the light upholstery, and the two large screens on the dashboard.
Like the Mahindra XUV500, the Mahindra XUV700 is filled-to-the-brim with features and technology.
Some of the features that are worth mentioning in the upcoming Mahindra XUV700 are dual-zone climate control, adaptive cruise control, panoramic sunroof, electronic parking brake, wireless charging, a multi-function flat-bottom steering wheel, a 360-degree camera, powered front seats with memory function, drive modes and a few more.
The Mahindra XUV700 is one of the safest SUVs in the market with some of the most advanced safety features in its segment and unlike few companies, Mahindra hasn't skimped on any safety features to price the XUV700 aggressively.
The upcoming Mahindra XUV700 comes with some advanced safety features, which includes both active and passive safety measures such as seven airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
The ADAS is an active safety feature and includes features such as adaptive cruise control, lane keep assistance, emergency braking and a few more.
The Mahindra XUV700 comes with a choice of one petrol engine and two diesel engines and gearbox options include a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
The petrol engine is a 2.0-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 197 bhp. Both the diesel engines are 2.2-litre turbocharged units, however, the more powerful version pumps out 182 bhp, whereas the less powerful version puts a respectable 153 bhp.
5. Variants & Price
As Mahindra has revealed the prices of all 28 variants of the new Mahindra XUV700. The prices as per the official price list are as follows.
- MX petrol MT - Rs 11.99 lakh
- MX diesel MT - Rs 12.29 lakh
- AX3 petrol MT - Rs 13.99 lakh
- AX3 diesel MT - Rs 14.99 lakh
- AX5 petrol MT - Rs 14.99 lakh
- AX5 diesel MT - Rs 15.99 lakh
- AX5 petrol AT - Rs 16.29 lakh
- AX5 diesel AT - Rs 17.29 lakh
- AX5 diesel AT AWD - Rs 18.79 lakh
- AX5(O) petrol AT - Rs 16.99 lakh
- AX5(O) petrol AT AWD - Rs 18.49 lakh
- AX5(O) diesel AT - Rs 17.99 lakh
- AX5(O) diesel AT AWD - Rs 19.49 lakh
- MX diesel MT - Rs 13.19 lakh
- AX5 petrol MT - Rs 15.69 lakh
- AX5 petrol AT - Rs 16.99 lakh
- AX5 petrol AT AWD - Rs 18.49 lakh
- AX5 diesel MT - Rs 16.69 lakh
- AX5 diesel AT - Rs 17.99 lakh
- AX5(O) petrol AT - Rs 17.69 lakh
- AX5(O) diesel AT - Rs 18.69 lakh
- AX7 petrol AT - Rs 18.49 lakh
- AX7 petrol AT AWD - Rs 19.99 lakh
- AX7(O) petrol AT - Rs 19.19 lakh
- AX7(O) petrol AT AWD - Rs 20.69 lakh
- AX7 diesel AT - Rs 19.49 lakh
- AX7(O) diesel AT - Rs 20.19 lakh
- AX7(O) diesel AT AWD - Rs 21.69 lakh
In addition to that, the new Mahindra XUV700 will be available in five different exterior colour shades which include Red Rage, Midnight Black, Everest White, Electric Blue, and Dazzling Silver.
Apart from that, Mahindra has decided to introduce the test drive of Mahindra XUV700 in two phases. Phase 1 is set to commence by October 2, and under this phase comes Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Lucknow, and Vadodara.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra XUV700
The new Mahindra XUV700 positions itself as one of the best value-for-money SUVs in the country.
With the launch of Mahindra XUV700, Mahindra has added yet another strong product to its product portfolio.