- 7 hrs ago Toyota Hilux Official Teaser Out Now: Launch On Jan 20
- 9 hrs ago MS Dhoni Buys A Land Rover Series 3 Vintage SUV: BBT Online Auction
- 11 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike Announced: Price Increase Of Upto Rs 21,000 Effective From January 2022
- 12 hrs ago Top 10 Essentials For Any Car: From Puncture Repair Kits To Torch Lights
- Finance What To Do If Your Health Insurance Claim Get Rejected?
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022: Offers On Top 5G Smartphones
- News Crime syndicate behind 1993 Mumbai serial blasts given state protection: India at UN
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 18 Highlights: Karan Kundrra & Tejasswi Prakash's Families Approve Of Their Relationship
- Sports Dasun Shanaka's maiden ODI ton goes in vain as Zimbabwe edge Sri Lanka by 22 runs in 2nd ODI
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
- Lifestyle Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
Suzuki unveiled the all-new S-Cross recently. The Suzuki S-Cross is the Japanese brand's one of the more successful models in the Europe. However, the Japanese brand haven't tasted the same success for the vehicle in India. So, here are the top-5 things to know about the upcoming Suzuki S-Cross.
The new Suzuki S-Cross looks lot more SUV-ish now, thanks to its upright nose-section and flatter-looking bonnet. Apart from that, the new Suzuki S-Cross is surrounded by this cladding for added SUV appeal.
However, the new Suzuki S-Cross is actually 10mm shorter than the previous model and the rest of the exterior dimensions such as length, width and wheelbase remain identical to the previous model.
On the inside, the new Suzuki S-Cross remains largely identical to its predecessor. However, there few changes such as the redesigned central section of the dashboard and a larger 9-inch infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Overall, the interior design remains fairly similar to its predecessor and comes with dark colours, which makes the interior of the new Suzuki S-Cross look slightly more compact in images.
Since the upcoming Suzuki S-Cross uses the updated version of the Global C platform and comes equipped with features such as LED headlamps, a 360-degree surround-view camera, 9-inch infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, heated front seats, automatic climate control and many more.
Internationally, the new Suzuki S-Cross also comes with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), which includes driver assistance and active safety systems such as adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, rear cross-traffic alert, emergency autonomous braking and many more.
Unlike its predecessor, the new Suzuki S-Cross is powered by an all-new 1.4-litre turbocharged engine with mild-hybrid tech. This engine produces 125.2 bhp and 235 Nm of torque. These power figures are substantially more than the Indian version of the S-Cross at 103.5 and 138 Nm of torque.
In international markets, the Suzuki S-Cross is also available with Suzuki's renowned All-Grip all-wheel-drive system. However, we are not sure whether this system will be made available in India citing cost related reasons.
Though Suzuki has not released any details regarding the pricing, we expect Suzuki to price the upcoming Suzuki S-Cross aggressively yet slightly pricier than the outgoing model.
Thoughts About Suzuki S-Cross
The new Suzuki S-Cross now looks more SUV-ish than it ever did before and this may help attract the Indian customers more than its predecessor. Moreover, it would be great if Suzuki launches the new S-Cross with the same powertrain and drivetrain as the European model.