- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 2 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Movies Ashutosh Rana Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Taking First Dose Of Vaccine
- News 10 states account for 82% of COVID-19 cases
- Lifestyle Neha Sharma Exudes Summer Vibes In Her Chic Outfit As She Chills With Peacock And Relaxes In The Lap Of Nature
- Finance 4 Special FD Schemes For Senior Citizens Which They Can Avail Before June 30, 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Technology Vivo V21 With 44MP OIS Super Night Selfie Camera Launching Soon: What To Expect?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Jaguar Land Rover has brought in the first unit of the Jaguar I-Pace electric-SUV into the country. The first I-Pace electric-SUV has landed at (JNPT) Jawaharlal Nehru Port near Mumbai. The company has also begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming electric-SUV.
According to the company, the first unit has been brought into the country for extensive testing and validation. Jaguar also announced that it will be providing a couple of options to the I-Pace customers for charging the SUV.
It will be providing office and home charging solutions to I-Pace customers in the country. Additionally, Tata Power has installed 200+ charging points across the country as part of its ‘EZ Charge' EV The charging network.
Customers will have access to these EZ Charge' EV Charging network, which are placed at convenient locations inside a city. This includes locations such as malls, restaurants, offices, residential complexes and along the highways. It will also be offered with a 7.4 kW AC wall-mount charger as standard.
The Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV features two permanent magnet electric motors mounted on each axle. The electric motors are coupled to a 90kWh Lithium-ion battery pack to produces a combined power output of 395bhp and 696Nm of torque.
The electric SUV can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 4.8 seconds, and reach a top speed of 200kmph. The 2021 I-Pace features a total driving range of up to 470km on a single charge.
On the inside, the Jaguar I-Pace features three displays that are reserved for the infotainment system, instrument cluster and the climate control unit. Other features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, well-bolstered seats, multiple airbags, sunroof and more.
Since its debut, the Jaguar I-Pace has won several accolades and over 80 global awards. This includes the prestigious 2019 World Car Of The Year, World Car Design Of The Year, and World Green Car. It was the first car ever to win all three World Car titles together.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said, "We are delighted to share with you pictures of the first Jaguar I-PACE in India. The I-PACE marks a significant milestone in Jaguar Land Rover's journey in India, as we gear up for an electrified future."
Thoughts About The First Jaguar i-Pace Electric SUV Arriving In India
Jaguar Land Rover has brought in the first Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV for testing and validation in the country. It will undergo thorough testing across the country to suit Indian road conditions. The I-Pace will be the brand's first all-electric offering in the country. Once launched, the Jaguar I-Pace will rival the Mercedes-Benz EQC, the upcoming Audi e-Tron and the Volvo XC40 Recharge in the country.