- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Suriya And Jyotika Receive The First Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine: Pictures Go Viral!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Fiat recently took the wraps off the first new SUV for the brand. It has been a while since Fiat has launched anything new and this new SUV is codenamed as the Progetto 363. This new SUV from the carmaker is expected to go on sale in the South American markets later this year. Fiat is now a part of the Stellantis merger between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Groupe PSA.
Now let's talk a little about the new SUV from Fiat. The SUV will be underpinning Fiat's new MLA platform According to the carmaker this platform will offer better performance, robustness, comfort, and safety features. On the outside, the new SUV will feature the classic Fiat Italian flair, it will get a large front grille and the LED headlights. The SUV also features muscular lines and creases and cladding all over to give it the bulky look. and a compact silhouette. At the rear, the Progetto 363 gets LED tail lights.
The company has not yet revealed any interior details, we are expecting a sporty cabin and the SUV could also get the Fiat Connect Me connected car technology. Fiat will also equip it with autonomous driving assistance.
However, the engine specifications are also scarce, but the company has said that there will be a new turbocharged engine under the hood of the upcoming SUV. It could be offered with a couple of engine options, first is a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine producing 127bhp. Then is a 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine (used in the South American-spec Jeep Compass) and the third could be a 1.3-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine producing 107bhp of power. Sadly, the company does not have any plans of launching the SUV soon in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Upcoming New Fiat SUV
Fiat has taken the wraps off a first new SUV for the brand, which is codenamed as the Progetto 363. This new SUV from the carmaker is expected to go on sale in the South American markets later this year. However, sadly, the Fiat SUV will not make it to the Indian market.