- 6 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 7 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 8 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 9 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Fiat recently took the wraps off the first new SUV for the brand. It has been a while since Fiat has launched anything new and this new SUV is codenamed as the Progetto 363. This new SUV from the carmaker is expected to go on sale in the South American markets later this year. Fiat is now a part of the Stellantis merger between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Groupe PSA.
Now let's talk a little about the new SUV from Fiat. The SUV will be underpinning Fiat's new MLA platform According to the carmaker this platform will offer better performance, robustness, comfort, and safety features. On the outside, the new SUV will feature the classic Fiat Italian flair, it will get a large front grille and the LED headlights. The SUV also features muscular lines and creases and cladding all over to give it the bulky look. and a compact silhouette. At the rear, the Progetto 363 gets LED tail lights.
The company has not yet revealed any interior details, we are expecting a sporty cabin and the SUV could also get the Fiat Connect Me connected car technology. Fiat will also equip it with autonomous driving assistance.
However, the engine specifications are also scarce, but the company has said that there will be a new turbocharged engine under the hood of the upcoming SUV. It could be offered with a couple of engine options, first is a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine producing 127bhp. Then is a 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine (used in the South American-spec Jeep Compass) and the third could be a 1.3-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine producing 107bhp of power. Sadly, the company does not have any plans of launching the SUV soon in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Upcoming New Fiat SUV
Fiat has taken the wraps off a first new SUV for the brand, which is codenamed as the Progetto 363. This new SUV from the carmaker is expected to go on sale in the South American markets later this year. However, sadly, the Fiat SUV will not make it to the Indian market.