- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Ferrari recently unveiled the first official images of a special-edition version of its 812 Superfast. The new Ferrari 812 Superfast special edition model will have its world premiere on May 5, 2021. However, just like the other limited edition models, this one will also be made in limited numbers.
This limited-edition model will get several cosmetic and mechanical updates over the standard 812 Superfast, which it is based on. The updates include a carbon fibre blade running across the hood, an aggressively designed front bumper and splitter, a lightweight aluminium panel replacing the glass at the back, a larger integrated spoiler and new exhaust tips. the car also gets a massive new diffuser.
Mechanically, the supercar is powered by a naturally aspirated 6.5-liter V-12 that produces 818bhp of power (30 from the standard car's 788bhp), and it now revs up to 9500rpm. The car can do a 0 to 100km/h in just 2.7 seconds. Power is sent to the rear through a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The limited-edition cars will introduce the seventh iteration of Ferrari's Side Slip Control (SSC) traction and stability control system. The limited-edition model will also get rear-wheel steering. We're not sure if the Ferrari Superfast special edition will only be available in this silver with a yellow stripe spec with a black interior, but we'll know more when the supercar debuts next month.
Thoughts About The Limited Edition Ferrari 812 Superfast Limited Edition
The Ferrari Superfast 812 will be a special edition and will be limited to specific numbers. However, like always, we are expecting all the limited edition models to be sold out before the car makes its debut next month.