- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Ferrari launches the Roma in India at Rs 3.76 crore (ex-showroom, India). The Italian supercar is offered in a single variant and can be personalized as per the customer's taste.
The Roma is placed above the Ferrari Portofino M and the below the new Ferrari 296 GTB in the brand's international line-up of exotic supercars.
Engine, Transmission & Performance
The Roma comes powered by a twin-turbo V8 engine paired to an 8-speed gearbox. The power is sent to the rear wheels.
- Max power: 602bhp @ 7500rpm
- Peak torque: 760Nm @ 5,750rpm
- Acceleration (0 to 100kmph): 3.4 seconds
- Acceleration (0 to 200kmph): 9.3 seconds
- Top speed: 320kmph
The car also features 50-50 weight distribution and weighs 1,472kg (dry). This aids for agile handling and quick steering. The Roma also features Side Slip Control 6.0 and Ferrari Dynamic Enhancer electronic torque vectoring systems for better handling.
The performance of the Roma is matched with the beautiful Italian design and a slipper body to reduce the air drag. This includes:
- LED lighting
- Active aero
- Quad exhaust
- Active rear spoiler
- Front & rear diffusers
- 20-inch alloy wheels
Interior Features & Technology
Steeping inside, the Roma features a familiar Ferrari design with a button-loaded steering wheel. Most controls are on the steering wheel, including a dial to choose from various drive modes: Comfort, Sport, Race and ESC-Off.
Other features include:
- 16-inch instrument cluster
- 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- 8.8-inch passenger screen
- Climate control
- Power-operated racing seats
- Smartphone connectivity
Thoughts About The Ferrari Roma Launched In India
The Italian supercar manufacturer has launched the much-awaited Ferrari Roma in India. The new supercar features a host of technology to extract maximum performance just what we expect from a Ferrari. The Roma rivals the Aston Martin Vantage, Mercedes-AMG GT-R and the Porsche 911.