- 13 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 16 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 21 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Movies Valimai Teaser From Thursday, Thala Ajith’s Actioner Might Hit The Cinemas On Christmas!
- News Will review comprehensive global strategic partnership with Biden says PM Modi ahead of US visit
- Sports ISL feature: Chennaiyin coach Bandovic just can't wait for fans to return to the stadiums
- Finance Stocks To Buy From Broking Firm Sharekhan In The Auto And FMCG Space
- Lifestyle What Is Bee Propolis? Nutrients, Health Benefits, Side Effects And Usages
- Technology Realme Mobiles Offers and Discounts During Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has collaborated with Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL) to set up EV charging stations across all major cities in India. Both companies have already signed an agreement for the next 10 years.
In this partnership, CESL looks to utilise the immense number of HPCL retail outlets to set up their EV charging stations. These EV charging stations will start operations in cities like Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Pune at first.
These charging stations will also have provisions for all kinds of charging options, which ranges from fast DC chargers to regular AC chargers. "Convergence Energy Services limited (CESL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL).
Reflecting this, Mr Mahua Acharya, MD & CEO, CESL, said, "Having a technologically-advanced and well-equipped charging infrastructure, with efficient accessibility is an important factor for making the transition to electric vehicles. This agreement is a part of our endeavour to help India achieve its e-mobility mission, and to decarbonise the transport sector in totality."
He went on to say, HPCL's long-standing heritage and established presence in several cities will be a key in our goal to propel an ecosystem for EVs and enable their widespread adoption."
The charging points set up in collaboration with CESL at HPCL will be operated via a dedicated app developed by CESL.
Thoughts On CESL Partnering With HPCL For EV Charging Outlets
HPCL is one of India's leading oil companies with more than 20,000 outlets in the country. CESL being a 100 percent owned subsidiary of Energy Efficiency Services Limited gives them credibility in the EV sector. Their resulting partnership can give a new breath of life to EV charging infrastructure.