- Movies Antim Day 4 Box Office Collection: Salman Khan-Aayush Sharma's Film Passes Monday Test
- News Opposition likely to skip entire Winter Session
- Sports Lionel Messi wins historic seventh Ballon d'Or
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Lifestyle Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
Indian commercial electric vehicle manufacturer Euler Motors has teased the arrival of its L5 HiLoad electric vehicle ahead of its official launch on the 27th of October 27. The teaser image promises a revolution and the next wave of changes in intra-city logistics.
The Euler(pronounced OY-ler) Motors teaser for the HiLoad L5 commercial vehicle promises big features, a bigger range and the biggest load-bearing capacity. This should please commercial three-wheeler operators looking to go green early.
Euler Motors had in August received orders from e-commerce retailers like Flipkart, BigBasket and Udaan to supply them with 2,500 electric vehicles. The companies will deploy these vehicles in multiple cities across the country including Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
The e-commerce players hope to boost their green creds with the Euler commercial EVs while strengthening their first, mid and last-mile logistics operations.
Euler has also been running a pilot programme in the Delhi NCR with a few hundred vehicles making the rounds of the nation's capital and its suburbs. The company had also raised over Rs 20 crore as part of its Series A funding which was led by Inventus Capital India with participation from Singapore based Jetty Ventures India Investments, and Udaan's co-founder Sujeet Kumar and renewed investment from Blume Ventures.
Thoughts on Euler Motors HiLow
No details have been released yet about the HiLow L5 EV but if we go by the tone the company is taking, the commercial three-wheeler market may just be getting the revolution to kick start its future.