- Technology Flipkart Black Friday Smartphones Deals: Top Discount Offers On Mid-Range Mobiles Under Rs. 20,000
- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Indian commercial electric vehicle manufacturer Euler Motors has teased the arrival of its L5 HiLoad electric vehicle ahead of its official launch on the 27th of October 27. The teaser image promises a revolution and the next wave of changes in intra-city logistics.
The Euler(pronounced OY-ler) Motors teaser for the HiLoad L5 commercial vehicle promises big features, a bigger range and the biggest load-bearing capacity. This should please commercial three-wheeler operators looking to go green early.
Euler Motors had in August received orders from e-commerce retailers like Flipkart, BigBasket and Udaan to supply them with 2,500 electric vehicles. The companies will deploy these vehicles in multiple cities across the country including Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
The e-commerce players hope to boost their green creds with the Euler commercial EVs while strengthening their first, mid and last-mile logistics operations.
Euler has also been running a pilot programme in the Delhi NCR with a few hundred vehicles making the rounds of the nation's capital and its suburbs. The company had also raised over Rs 20 crore as part of its Series A funding which was led by Inventus Capital India with participation from Singapore based Jetty Ventures India Investments, and Udaan's co-founder Sujeet Kumar and renewed investment from Blume Ventures.
Thoughts on Euler Motors HiLow
No details have been released yet about the HiLow L5 EV but if we go by the tone the company is taking, the commercial three-wheeler market may just be getting the revolution to kick start its future.