- 14 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 18 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 19 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- News Alisha Patel, first trans woman to be recognized by Gujarat govt, gets transgender identity card
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 July 24 Highlights: Arjun Bijlani, Shweta Tiwari, Sourabh Raj Win Lockets!
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Defending champion Andy Murray withdraws from singles with quad issue
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Datsun cars are now available in Canteen Store Departments (CSD). Defence personnel will benefit from CSD approved discounts on the purchase of any of the Datsun models available at the depot across the country.
All models sold by Datsun with limited variants are listed in CSD. This includes all 5 variants of the Redi-GO, and only two variants of the GO and the GO+.
The process of buying cars for CSD beneficiaries can be done online. This includes the selection of vehicle, uploading dealer documents such as availability and Invoice. Documents required from the customers such as Canteen Card, KYC, payment transfer details; among others are uploaded online as well.
Once validated by the CSD, the dealer will also receive the Local Supply Order (LSO). All purchase process can be completed by visiting the AFD online platform.
|Nissan Kicks And Datsun ||Price For CSD Customer|
|redi-GO T (O) 1.0L||₹3,99,050|
|redi-GO T (O) 1.0L AMT||₹4,18,324|
|GO T CVT||₹5,33,080|
|GO Plus T||₹5,05,433|
|GO Plus T CVT||₹5,76,582|
Speaking about the offers, the base Datsun Redi-GO A variant retails at Rs 3.97 at showrooms. CSD price of the same variant is Rs 3.28 lakh — a discount of Rs 69,000. Similarly, the top-spec 1.0L AMT (O) variant cost Rs 4.18 lakh at CSD store — which is Rs 77,000 less than the retail price of Rs 4.95 lakh at showrooms.
The Datsun GO is offered in two mid-spec variants of the hatchback at CSD. The 'T' and the 'T CVT' trims of the GO hatchback retails at Rs 5.75 lakh and 6.31 lakh at showrooms. The same trims are listed at Canteen Stores for Rs 4.83 lakh (Rs 92,000 discount) and Rs 5.33 lakh (Rs 98,000 discount), respectively.
Lastly, the brand's flagship model, the Datsun GO+ compact MPV. The GO+ is also available in only two mid-spec 'T' and 'T CVT' trims at the CSD. Both trims retail at Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 6.79 lakh at showrooms.
At CSD, the GO+ T variant costs Rs 5.05 lakh (Rs 94,000 discount), and the 'T CVT' costs Rs 5.76 lakh (Rs 1.03 lakh discount).
Commenting on the announcement, Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "Nissan is honoured to serve our brave defence personnel and is delighted to bring the entire range of Nissan and Datsun products along with the newly launched game changer in the SUV segment, the all-new Nissan Magnite, at the highest value proposition."
Apart from Datsun models, Nissan has also listed their model in (CSD) Canteen Store Departments. Check out the complete variant-wise pricing of Nissan models.
Thoughts About The Datsun CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers
Datsun is offering a host of variants on their models for the Defence personnel to choose as per their requirements. All models and variants are significantly cheaper offering benefits to our armed forces for serving the nation.
Looking to purchase either Datsun GO or GO+ CVT via CSD? You can watch our review video with complete analysis to help make the purchase decision.