- 7 hrs ago Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Renault Kiger Waiting Period Increases: 16-Week Waiting Period For The Small SUV
- 13 hrs ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 16 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- Technology Friendship Day Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Gift Your Best Friend
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Is The First Contestant Of Karan Johar’s Show; Watch Promo
- News PM Modi to address IPS probationers on July 31 via video conferencing
- Sports Tokyo 2020 Olympics: Highlights, Day 7
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By ICICI Direct For Gains Up To 14%
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
Datsun cars are now available in Canteen Store Departments (CSD). Defence personnel will benefit from CSD approved discounts on the purchase of any of the Datsun models available at the depot across the country.
All models sold by Datsun with limited variants are listed in CSD. This includes all 5 variants of the Redi-GO, and only two variants of the GO and the GO+.
The process of buying cars for CSD beneficiaries can be done online. This includes the selection of vehicle, uploading dealer documents such as availability and Invoice. Documents required from the customers such as Canteen Card, KYC, payment transfer details; among others are uploaded online as well.
Once validated by the CSD, the dealer will also receive the Local Supply Order (LSO). All purchase process can be completed by visiting the AFD online platform.
|Nissan Kicks And Datsun ||Price For CSD Customer|
|redi-GO T (O) 1.0L||₹3,99,050|
|redi-GO T (O) 1.0L AMT||₹4,18,324|
|GO T CVT||₹5,33,080|
|GO Plus T||₹5,05,433|
|GO Plus T CVT||₹5,76,582|
Speaking about the offers, the base Datsun Redi-GO A variant retails at Rs 3.97 at showrooms. CSD price of the same variant is Rs 3.28 lakh — a discount of Rs 69,000. Similarly, the top-spec 1.0L AMT (O) variant cost Rs 4.18 lakh at CSD store — which is Rs 77,000 less than the retail price of Rs 4.95 lakh at showrooms.
The Datsun GO is offered in two mid-spec variants of the hatchback at CSD. The 'T' and the 'T CVT' trims of the GO hatchback retails at Rs 5.75 lakh and 6.31 lakh at showrooms. The same trims are listed at Canteen Stores for Rs 4.83 lakh (Rs 92,000 discount) and Rs 5.33 lakh (Rs 98,000 discount), respectively.
Lastly, the brand's flagship model, the Datsun GO+ compact MPV. The GO+ is also available in only two mid-spec 'T' and 'T CVT' trims at the CSD. Both trims retail at Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 6.79 lakh at showrooms.
At CSD, the GO+ T variant costs Rs 5.05 lakh (Rs 94,000 discount), and the 'T CVT' costs Rs 5.76 lakh (Rs 1.03 lakh discount).
Commenting on the announcement, Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "Nissan is honoured to serve our brave defence personnel and is delighted to bring the entire range of Nissan and Datsun products along with the newly launched game changer in the SUV segment, the all-new Nissan Magnite, at the highest value proposition."
Apart from Datsun models, Nissan has also listed their model in (CSD) Canteen Store Departments. Check out the complete variant-wise pricing of Nissan models.
Thoughts About The Datsun CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers
Datsun is offering a host of variants on their models for the Defence personnel to choose as per their requirements. All models and variants are significantly cheaper offering benefits to our armed forces for serving the nation.
Looking to purchase either Datsun GO or GO+ CVT via CSD? You can watch our review video with complete analysis to help make the purchase decision.