- 12 min ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 56 min ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 1 hr ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- Movies Salman Khan Wishes 'Baba' Sanjay Dutt With Throwback Picture On His Birthday!
- News Uttar Pradesh: PM Modi to interact with beneficiaries of food security scheme on August 5
- Lifestyle August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Sports Havildar Soman Rana, who lost his right leg in mine blast in 2006, to compete in Tokyo Paralympics 2020
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers for June 2021. The company is offering discounts & benefits on all vehicles sold in India. This includes the Redi-GO, GO and GO+ compact-MPV.
- Maximum discounts & benefits of up to Rs 40,000
- Redi-GO online customers receive additional discounts
- Offers valid between June 1 and June 30, 2021
- Finance schemes offered on select models
Here are the model-wise offer details:
The Redi-GO is the brand's entry-level offering in the country. The hatchback is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 15,000.
Customers booking the Redi-GO via the brand's online platform will receive a Rs 5,000 additional cash discount. They also receive a special 3 month EMI moratorium if opted for in-house four-wheeler finance.
The Datsun Redi-GO hatchback is offered in two engine options along with the choice of manual and automatic transmission on the high-spec model. The Redi-GO prices currently retail between Rs 3.97 lakh and Rs 4.95 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts.
The Datsun GO is another hatchback offering from the brand that rivals the Maruti Suzuki Swift. The GO continues to be the most affordable CVT model in the Indian market. It currently retails between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.51 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts.
Datsun is offering GO customers maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000.
The GO+ is Datsun's flagship offering in India. It is also one of the few compact-MPVs on sale in the country. The Datsun GO+ receives the same as its hatchback sibling. This includes Rs 20,000 cash discount and a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus. The compact-MPV currently costs between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts.
The Datsun GO and GO+ models are offered with the same engine and transmission options. Both models are powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 67bhp and 104Nm of peak torque; mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. However, the CVT models are slightly powerful and produce a maximum of 76.5bhp and 104Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Datsun Cars Offers For June 2021
Datsun continues to offer cash benefits and exchange bonuses on all models sold in the Indian market. The company is promoting online booking and transactions by providing attractive offers. The affordable Datsun GO CVT becomes cheaper with the offers.