- 5 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 7 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 9 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- 11 hrs ago Ather 450X Prices Dropped By Rs 14,500 Due To FAME II Scheme Incentives Revision: Details
- Sports Henry and Wagner rip through England to leave New Zealand on the brink
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Movies YouTuber Bhuvan Bam Loses Parents To COVID-19; Pens Heartbreaking Note - 'Lost Both My Lifelines To COVID'
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Lifestyle International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers for May 2021. The company is offering discounts on its entire vehicle line-up sold in the country. This includes the Redi-GO, GO and GO+ compact-MPV.
The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. Benefits include cash discount, exchange bonuses and additional discounts. The offers are valid for purchases made between May 1 and May 31, 2021. Here are the model-wise offer details.
Starting with the brand's entry-level hatchback, the Datsun Redi-GO is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 and an additional cash bonus of Rs 5,000.
The additional bonus is only offered for government employees or the general public with CIBIL score higher than 700. Also, the exchange benefits can be availed only at NIC enabled Datsun dealership across the country.
The Datsun Redi-GO hatchback is offered in two engine options along with the choice of manual and automatic transmission on the high-spec model. The Redi-GO currently retails between Rs 3.97 lakh and Rs 4.95 lakh.
Moving to the next model in the brand's line-up, the Datsun GO continues to be the cheapest model to features a CVT gearbox in the Indian market. After the recent price hike, it currently retails between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.51 lakh.
However, these prices are before discounts. To make the hatchback a more attractive offering the company is providing attractive benefits of up to Rs 40,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000. Offers may vary depending on the location and variant of the car.
Finally, the brand's flagship compact-MPV, the Datsun GO+ Also receives benefits of up to Rs 40,000. It again includes a Rs 20,000 cash discount and a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus depending on the variant of the compact-MPV.
The Datsun GO and GO+ models are offered with the same engine and transmission options. Both models are powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 67bhp and 104Nm of peak torque; mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. However, the CVT models are slightly powerful and produce a maximum of 76.5bhp and 104Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021
Datsun India is offering attractive discounts on its entire range to help compensate for the recent price increase issued by the company. Despite the increase in its pricing, the Datsun GO is the cheapest CVT hatchback sold in the Indian market.