- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Datsun has announced new year discounts and offers on its entire range of cars sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of Rs 40,000 depending on the model and the variant for the month of January 2021.
The offers and discounts include cash discount, exchange bonuses and corporate offers on Redi-GO, GO and GO+ Datsun cars. The offers are valid on purchases made between January 1 and January 31, 2021.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 15,000 along with Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate offer. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.86 lakh and Rs 4.82 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the Datsun GO hatchback, it is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 during this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO costs between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.451 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.31 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India.
The brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000 in January 2021. Customers buying the MPV this month are rewarded with a cash bonus of Rs 20,000, and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000. The GO+ retails between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Datsun Cars Discounts & New Year Offers Announced For January 2021
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles sold in the Indian market. With these offers, the company aims to boost sales of its model in the first month of this year in India. The Datsun GO and GO+ are among the cheapest CVT automatics available in the country, which would help the brand to attract more customers.