- 23 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 24 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- News Despite flooding, India's rainfall ends below normal in July
- Sports Boxers' rhythm affected by COVID lockdown, will focus on mental strength: BFI President on mixed bag in Tokyo
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Movies Raj Surani Signs Pawandeep Rajan, Arunita Kanjilal And Shanmukhapriya For 20 Songs
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers for March 2021. The company is offering discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles currently sold in the country. This includes the Redi-GO, GO and GO+ compact-MPV.
Datsun models are offered maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000 this month. This includes cash discount and exchange bonuses. Datsun car purchases are eligible for the LTC offer proposed by the Government of India. Discounts are valid on purchases made between March 1 and March 31, 2021.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Additionally, the entry-level hatchback is offered with Rs 15,000 for Govt. and PSU employees. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.86 lakh and Rs 4.82 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the other two models sold in the Indian market, the Datsun GO and the GO Plus compact-MPV. Both models are being offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO hatchback is offered in a single petrol engine with a choice of manual and automatic transmission options. The GO retails between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.51 lakh. Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.31 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Similarly, the brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is also offered with the same engine and transmission options as the GO hatchback. The Datsun GO+ retails between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About Datsun Car Discounts For March 2021
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire model line-up sold in the Indian market. The Redi-GO is one of the cheapest hatchback models that are currently available on sale in the country. While its elder sibling, the Datsun GO continues to be the cheapest CVT model sold in India.