- 23 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 24 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- News Despite flooding, India's rainfall ends below normal in July
- Sports Boxers' rhythm affected by COVID lockdown, will focus on mental strength: BFI President on mixed bag in Tokyo
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Movies Raj Surani Signs Pawandeep Rajan, Arunita Kanjilal And Shanmukhapriya For 20 Songs
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Datsun has announced discounts, benefits and other offers on all its three products in the Indian market for the month of February 2021. This includes the brand's RediGO, GO and GO+ offerings. All three products receive discounts worth up to Rs 40,000, depending on the model and the variant selected.
Starting off with the Datsun RediGO, the entry-level hatchback offering from the brand comes with total benefits of up to Rs 34,000. This includes direct cash discounts and exchange benefits of Rs 15,000 each and other corporate offers of Rs 4,000. The exact amount of discounts on offer will vary based on the variant selected and the location of purchase.
Moving on to the Datsun GO and GO+ models, both come with discounts worth Rs 40,000. The Datsun GO is the hatchback model, while the GO+ is the brand's sub-4-metre compact-MPV offering.
Both the GO and GO+ come with direct cash discounts of Rs 20,000, while the remaining Rs 20,000 is offered via exchange benefits. Again, similar to the brand's RediGO offering, the exact amount of benefits offered will depend on the model and specific variant chosen by customers.
All the above-mentioned discounts, exchange benefits and corporate offers available on the three models are valid between the 1st to 26th of February 2021. Also, the exchange benefits can be availed only at NIC-enabled dealerships across the country.
The Datsun range starts off at Rs 2.86 lakh for the base RediGO hatchback model. While the top-spec Datsun GO+ MPV is priced at Rs 6.99 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Datsun RediGO hatchback is powered by a 1.0-litre petrol unit churning out 66bhp and 91Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. There is also an optional AMT automatic unit on offer with the higher trims.
The Datsun GO and GO+ models, on the other hand, come equipped with a single 1.2-litre petrol engine. It produces 66bhp and 104Nm of peak torque. Both models come with either a five-speed manual gearbox or an optional CVT automatic transmission unit on the higher variants.
Thoughts On The Datsun Car Discounts For February 2021
Datsun is offering exciting discounts, benefits and other special offers across its models for the month of February 2021. The company will be hoping to attract more customers with the host of discounts on offer, across each model.