- 3 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- 6 hrs ago CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The Triumph Trident 660
- 6 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- Sports IPL 2021: Virat Kohli becomes first player to score 6000 runs in Indian Premier League
- Movies Bigg Boss 14's Eijaz Khan Surprises Pavitra Punia On Her Birthday; Couple Enjoy Intimate Celebration At Home
- News Mamata Banerjee cancels all poll meetings amid soaring COVID-19 cases, to address people virtually
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
Citroen is all-set to launch its first product to the Indian market this month called C5 Aircross. The Citroen C5 Aircross is the brand's flagship SUV, that is already on sale in international markets. The company have begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming Citroen C5 Aircross across the country.
Pre-bookings for the C5 Aircross SUV is being accepted for a token amount of Rs 50,000. Interested customers can book the SUV at the company's dealerships or via the Citroen India website. The SUV will retail at the brand's dealerships called La Maison located in 10 cities across the country.
The company will also be featuring a showroom on wheels concept to extend the brand's reach beyond dealerships located in the country. The deliveries of the SUV could benign right after its launch in the Indian market.
Speaking about the SUV itself, it will be offered with a single engine and transmission option. The Citroen C5 Aircross will be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 175bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed torque-convertor automatic. The transmission system features ‘Shift' and ‘Park' by wire control.
The exterior of the SUV features a split-headlamp set up with a thin body strip separating them. The upper part of the grille is flanked on either side by the DRLs, while the lower part of the grille connects the main headlamps. The DRLs also function as turn-indicators at the front.
At the rear of the SUV, it features split-wraparound taillamps, an integrated roof spoiler, a large Citroen badge placed on the middle of the boot-lid, and a blacked-out bumper with non-functional twin exhaust vents. It also features 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels and all-around body cladding.
On the inside, It features an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a 12.3-inch fully-digital instrument console, dual-zone climate control and a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls; among others.
However, the party piece of the Citroen C5 Aircross is its ride quality that the brand claims will be a ‘Magic Carpet Ride' with the help of suspensions with progressive hydraulic cushions. Also, the seats on the inside feature memory foam, which further enhances the ride quality.
The SUV is offered with a host of driver aids along with active and passive safety features. This includes park assist, driver drowsiness alert, blind-spot monitoring, auto headlamps, fog lamps with cornering function, the brand's Grip Control drive modes, hill start assist, a reverse parking camera, electronic parking brake and more.
Thoughts About The Citroen C5 Aircross Pre-Bookings Begin In India Ahead Of Launch This Month
The Citroen C5 Aircross is imported into the country via the CKD route. As a result, it is expected to feature a starting price tag of Rs 28 lakh, ex-showroom. Once launched, the C5 Aircross will rival the Jeep Compass and the upcoming Volkswagen Tiguan; among others sold in the Indian market.