- 2 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 3 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 4 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 4 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Movies Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Reveals She Suffered Slipped Disc At 19; Says She Feels Fat And Cries In Gym
- Sports Inter 5-1 Sampdoria: Sanchez double secures club record win for Serie A champions
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The Citroen C5 Aircross deliveries have begun in India. The French automaker launched the C5 Aircross SUV earlier this month. The SUV retails at an introductory starting price tag of Rs 29.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
According to the report from Financial Express, despite the higher pricing of the premium SUV, the dealers are reporting a positive market response in the country. The image shows a host of C5 Aircross SUVs lined up at a dealership to be delivered to customers in the country.
The Citroen C5 Aircross is offered in two variants: Feel and Shine. The top-spec Shine variant retails at Rs 31.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India). This places the C5 Aircross SUV against some of the popular models sold in the Indian market including the Toyota Innova Crysta.
The reason for SUV's 30-odd lakh price tag is because the C5 Aircross is imported into the country via the CKD route. The company began accepting pre-launch bookings for the C5 Aircross SUV last month for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
Citroen has launched 10 showrooms across various cities in the country. Apart from the showrooms at 10 locations, the company will be showcasing its first model across various cities using ‘showroom on wheels'. The concept will help the brand to extend its reach beyond dealerships located in the country.
The Citroen C5 Aircross is powered by a 2.0-litre Fiat-sourced diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 175bhp and a peak torque of 400Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed torque-convertor automatic.
The potent engine is matched with a spacious and airy cabin along with the brand's progressive hydraulic cushions suspension technology. According to the company, this gives the SUV a ‘Magic Carpet Ride'. Paired with seats made out of special memory foam and the ride feels plush — find out all about the Citroen C5 Aircross here.
Some of the exterior features of the Citroen C5 Aircross include split LED headlamps, split-wraparound taillamps, an integrated roof spoiler, 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels and all-around body cladding; among others.
On the inside, It features an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a 12.3-inch fully-digital instrument console, dual-zone climate control and a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls; among others.
Thoughts About The Citroen C5 Aircross Deliveries Begin In India
The Citroen C5 Aircross rivals the Jeep Compass, the Hyundai Tucson and the upcoming Volkswagen Tiguan in the Indian market. The C5 Aircross is priced well above its segment rivals in the country. However, the SUV features the most practical and comfortable cabin in the segment.