- News Centre in HC defends IT rule requiring WhatsApp to trace originator of message
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 22 Highlights: Junglewasis Enter The Main House After Losing Prize Money Worth Rs 25 Lakh
- Sports Jaismine, Basumatary ease into second round on Day 2 at 5th Elite Women's National Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i Key Features Revealed Via New Leak; Launch Anticipated On October 25
- Finance This Small Cap Plastics Company Announces 2:1 Bonus Issue
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
The French automaker Citroen started its retail operations in India last month by launching the C5 Aircross. It is the first model from the brand launching in the country. The flagship C5 Aircross SUV retails at an introductory starting price of Rs 29.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
According to the recent report from Autocar Pro India, Citroen has sold 230 units of the C5 Aircross SUV in April 2021. The report also reveals that the company had produced an estimate of 280 vehicles at its plant in Tamil Nadu in the last month.
Citroen claimed that it had already received over 1000 pre-bookings for the C5 Aircross before it was launched in India. Going by the estimated production numbers achieved last month, the company still have around 75 per cent of the orders to complete to clear the backlog.
The C5 Aircross arrives at the Indian shores as a CKD unit. It is offered in two variants: Feel and Shine. The top-spec Shine variant retails at Rs 31.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has also announced a leasing or subscription service of the C5 Aircross starting at Rs 49,999.
Citroen has launched 10 new showrooms in Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Kochi, and Gurugram. These showrooms follow the brand's ‘La Maison Citroen' concept to offers a Physical + Digital (Phygital) experience to visitors.
Speaking about the SUV itself, the Citroen C5 Aircross will be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 175bhp and a peak torque of 400Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed torque-convertor automatic.
Some of the highlighted features of the Citroen C5 Aircross include split-headlamp setup, 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument console, memory foam seats, a panoramic sunroof and the brand's ‘Magic Carpet Ride' — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Citroen C5 Aircross Car Sales Report For April 2021
The Citroen C5 Aircross is a features loaded car that features unique styling. The appeal of the SUV is enhanced because of its extremely practical cabin. However, due to its CKD arrival to the Indian shores, the C5 Aircross carried quite a hefty price tag.