- Technology Google Play’s Best Of 2021: Games, Everyday Essentials, Fun, TV, Personal Growth, And Much More
- Finance Stocks To Buy For Solid Gains In The Short Term As New Omicron Covid Variant Enters India
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- News I was jailed for not joining BJP: Karnataka Congress chief DK Shivakumar
- Sports Masuaku topples Blues while Rangnick makes history – the Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Lifestyle Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
Codenamed CC21, Citroen calls its upcoming Citroen C3 SUV 'Made In India for Indians', and it will also be the country's first SUV to come with a flex-fuel engine. This engine is compatible with both petrol and ethanol-based fuel.
According to numerous sources, the Citroen C3 SUV will be called ‘C3' in a majority of the markets around the globe.
The upcoming Citroen C3 SUV will be initially launched in Asian markets, post which, it will be launched in Latin American markets.
The Citroen C3 SUV is a compact SUV measuring less than 4-metre in length. Moreover, when launched in India.
The upcoming Citroen C3 SUV is more likely to make use of a 1.2-litre turbocharged flex-fuel engine capable of pushing out 130 bhp. However, the SUV may get a 1.6-litre naturally aspirated engine at least as an option to keep the cost down.
The engine powering the Citroen C3 SUV will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard, though an automatic gearbox will be offered as an option.
The Citroen C3 SUV will utilise the French manufacturer's Common Modular Platform (CMP) to keep the production costs down in order to make the SUV more affordable in markets like India. This is to capitalise on the rising demands for SUVs under the ‘Sub-4-metre' category.
The upcoming Citroen will be launching the new C3 SUV by the of this financial year and hopefully with competitive pricing.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Citroen C3
For many Indian consumers, sub-4-metre SUVs have become a default choice, making compact SUVs the hottest segment in India. Moreover, If Citroen can replicate the C5 Aircross's DNA by offering an extra dose of comfort, it gives buyers a unique offering in the segment.
We expect Citroen C3 to be a runaway success if the French car manufacturer prices its upcoming compact SUV competitively.