- Technology Flipkart Year End Mobile Bonanza Sale: Discount Offers On Mid-range Smartphones
- Movies Actress Aparnna Mallik Spills Beans On Her Kannada Debut And Working Experience In South
- News Ahead of PM Narendra Modi's visit, Mosque painted 'saffron' in Varanasi
- Sports LPL 2021: Jaffna Kings crush Dambulla Giants by 8 wickets
- Lifestyle Daily COVID-19 Cases In India Lowest In 558 Days
- Education CSBC Constable Written Exam Result 2021 Declared, Check PET Date And Other Details Here
- Finance Best Pension Plans Available In India For Your Retirement
- Travel A Virtual Tour Into The Six Senses Resort - Fort Barwara.
Codenamed CC21, Citroen calls its upcoming Citroen C3 SUV 'Made In India for Indians', and it will also be the country's first SUV to come with a flex-fuel engine. This engine is compatible with both petrol and ethanol-based fuel.
According to numerous sources, the Citroen C3 SUV will be called ‘C3' in a majority of the markets around the globe.
The upcoming Citroen C3 SUV will be initially launched in Asian markets, post which, it will be launched in Latin American markets.
The Citroen C3 SUV is a compact SUV measuring less than 4-metre in length. Moreover, when launched in India.
The upcoming Citroen C3 SUV is more likely to make use of a 1.2-litre turbocharged flex-fuel engine capable of pushing out 130 bhp. However, the SUV may get a 1.6-litre naturally aspirated engine at least as an option to keep the cost down.
The engine powering the Citroen C3 SUV will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard, though an automatic gearbox will be offered as an option.
The Citroen C3 SUV will utilise the French manufacturer's Common Modular Platform (CMP) to keep the production costs down in order to make the SUV more affordable in markets like India. This is to capitalise on the rising demands for SUVs under the ‘Sub-4-metre' category.
The upcoming Citroen will be launching the new C3 SUV by the of this financial year and hopefully with competitive pricing.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Citroen C3
For many Indian consumers, sub-4-metre SUVs have become a default choice, making compact SUVs the hottest segment in India. Moreover, If Citroen can replicate the C5 Aircross's DNA by offering an extra dose of comfort, it gives buyers a unique offering in the segment.
We expect Citroen C3 to be a runaway success if the French car manufacturer prices its upcoming compact SUV competitively.