- 3 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 19 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Citroen recently launched its first product for the Indian market, the C5 Aircross. Citroen has launched the much-awaited C5 Aircross SUV in the Indian market. The Citroen C5 Aircross retails at an introductory starting price of Rs 29.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The C5 Aircross is the French automaker's first product that will be placed in the premium mid-size SUV segment. However, this will not be the only offering from the company for the Indian market.
Test mules of the upcoming new compact crossover Citroen C3 Aircross, which is also codenamed the CC21 have been spotted on multiple occasions in India. According to the latest report by Rushlane, the Citroen CC21 was spotted testing once again in Mangalore. As seen in the spy images, the test prototype of CC21 is heavily wrapped in camouflage, hence revealing fewer details about the car.
The Citroen C3 Aircross test mule sports a similar curvy design as seen on the soon-to-be-launched Citroen C5 Aircross. This includes the curvy rear profile of the SUV with squarish-LED taillamps and at the front, the split-style LED headlamps with DRLs on top next to the sleek looking radiator grille.
Speaking about the dimensions of the C3 Aircross, it is 4,154 mm long, 1,756 mm wide, and 1,637 mm tall. The compact-SUV offerings in the Indian market are within 4-meters in length, so the CC21 will be smaller than the C3 Aircross.
The Citroen C3 Aircross will be a product of the automaker's Common Modular Platform which also underpins a range of compact Peugeot and Citroen products. Mechanically, the car is expected to be powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that will produce around 98bhp of power and 150Nm of peak torque. Moreover, the CC21 will be India's first flex-fuel engine, which means that it can run on petrol as well as ethanol blends. The engine is expected to be mated to both manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts About The Citroen CC21 Micro SUV
The C3 Aircross micro SUV is still under the testing phase and will take a while to launch in the Indian market. Once launched, the Citroen C3 Aircross will go up against the likes of the Maruti Ignis, Mahindra KUV100 and the upcoming Tata HBX in India.