- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Finance Infosys Approves Buyback At A Price Of Rs. 1750/Share
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Never Wants To Play The Quintessential Bollywood Heroine Because Of This Reason
- Lifestyle Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Citroen is all-set to launch its first product to the Indian market this month called C5 Aircross. The Citroen C5 Aircross is the brand's flagship SUV, that is already on sale in international markets. However, the second product from the brand is speculated to be a compact-SUV for the masses. Codenames as CC21 and will be a smaller product than the C3 Aircross sold in the international market.
According to the latest report by IndianAutoBlog, the C3 Aircross was recently spotted testing in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. As seen in the pictures, the test mule was being tested without any wraps revealing a lot of details about the upcoming C3.
Being a compact-SUV, the Citroen C3 gets a vertically-split setup for the headlamps along with LED DRLs that sit on top of the headlamp assemblies. It gets the same chrome logo that is covered. The lower part of the bumper accommodates the trapezoidal radiator grille and a chunky scuff plate.
As seen in the images the test mule gets squared wheel arches with black cladding. It is also seen that the vehicle gets steel wheels instead of alloys, which might indicate that this could be a lower variant. The rear end looks quite similar to that of the C5 Aircross. In terms of dimensions, the C3 Aircross is 4,154 mm long, 1,756 mm wide, and 1,637 mm tall. We do not have any information about the powertrain for the C3 as of now.
In other recent Citroen news, the company has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming Citroen C5 Aircross across the country. Pre-bookings for the C5 Aircross SUV is being accepted for a token amount of Rs 50,000. Interested customers can book the SUV at the company's dealerships or via the Citroen India website. The SUV will retail at the brand's dealerships called La Maison located in 10 cities across the country.
Thoughts About The Citroen C3 Aircross
The company is going to launch its first SUV the C5 Aircross soon in the Indian market. Right after that, the company plans to launch the C3 Aircross and once that is launched it will go up against the likes of the Tata Nexon and the Vitara Brezza.